Blog Archive

Working For The Billionaire Club by Sky Corgan



Working for The Billionaires Club
Sky Corgan
Publication date: August 16th 2016
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
Now enlisting volunteers! Looking for ten super-rich men willing to please some lucky ladies for a good cause.
Requirements: You must make at least a billion dollars annually. You must be hot as hell. You must be a stud in the bedroom.
Job duties: Treat our clients like the queens they are. Fulfill their every fantasy while they enjoy their stay at our state of the art resort. You’ll have access to all of our amenities and fantasy rooms so that you can create the best experience for our clients.
The Billionaires Club is a non-profit organization. Clients pay good money for your time, and all proceeds go to a charity of their choice.
Do something great for your community and have some fun in the process. Join The Billionaires Club!
On sale from 03/15 – 03/21 only!



EXCERPT:
“I wouldn’t trade you for any woman in the world, Raven.” He clutches my hand tightly before pressing it over his chest. “You are my heart. I love you, and I’d never do anything to fuck things up between us again.”
I smile, letting my guard down. “You’re a really good guy sometimes, you know.”
“I’m a really good guy for you. I don’t care what anyone else thinks of me.”
“You’re a really good guy. Don’t pretend to be an asshole.” I tap my fingers over his heart.
He draws me to him, and I rest my head on his chest, listening to the rhythmic sound of his heartbeat. “I would kill any man who ever tried to touch you. You are mine.”
“I am yours,” I reply, dropping my walls and allowing myself to feel for him.



Author Bio:
Sky Corgan is a USA Today Best-Selling author. When she's not typing away at the next steamy romance series, she's busy planning for future vacations.
You can get a FREE Sky Corgan book and stay up to date on her latest releases by signing up for her newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/v0PwX



XBTBanner1

1 comment: