Blog Archive

Brick by Charlie Lee






BLURB


My Sin. Her Redemption.

I'm the man your momma warns you about.  The one you never want to meet in a dark alley.
I fight and protect me, mine, and my own. Take a bullet for anyone I love. No damn job is too gruesome for me. And I’m the most loyal motherf*cker you’ll ever encounter.

I live on the wrong side of the law, and I’m damn proud of it. It's rooted deep in my soul, stems from the scars of my past.

A pool of blood, a lifeless woman, and a missing child lead me into chaos, smack dab in the middle of it.

Why?

To protect what’s mine. Life has never had perfect timing. My sins and her redemptions are about to collide, leaving me changed forever.


RELEASING AUGUST 3, 2017


Sign up to receive Amazon Live Alert: http://amzn.to/2szwPI1

Sign up for Charlie Lee's Newsletter: http://bit.ly/2lwawPm




Grab The Hitchhiker for .99 Cents 



Free in Kindle Unlimited




ABOUT CHARLIE LEE




Charlie Lee is the alter ego of USA Today Best Selling Authors HJ Bellus and Kathy Coopmans. The two friends come together to bring you their darker side of the romance world!


FOLLOW CHARLIE LEE



0 comments :

Post a Comment