Blog Archive

Punched by Jacob Chance



Title: Punched
Author: Jacob Chance
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: June 15, 2017



Blurb

Reagan is the one who got away - or should I say the one I drove away? Now, four years later, she’s back to manage the gym where I train. Seeing her everyday is a distraction I can’t afford. I’m so close to achieving the big payoff I’ve been working for. Nothing’s going to keep me from winning this belt - not even her.








Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Jacob Chance grew up in New England. He’s a martial artist, a football fan, a practical joker and junk food lover.
An author of erotic thrillers and sports romance, he plans to write many more sexy, suspenseful stories.


Author Links




PUNCHED PUNCHED by Jacob Chance
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Punched
Author: Jacob Chance







By now i'm no stranger to what Jacob Chance has to offer his readers. There's one thing i can always look forward to from him, it's for ability to take a new genre and make you believe and know that he aims to own it. Punched is no exception. I know MMA, personally trained in it a few years back, and his ability to add as much detail as possible without making the story only about the importance of living, breathing and eating training and fighting was nothing less than impressive. There was something else other than the need to win - there was the hope for a second chance.





I with that Punched was a bit longer - but that's probably just me. I felt like it went by much too quickly and just when the best parts arrived, they were just as quickly passed through. Again, it's probably just me and my insane need to find out Noah and Reagan's fate right now rather than later. It was a very good story and i absolutely enjoyed myself. I know that i'll be watching for more from Jacob Chance in the future since he's become one of those authors that you need to watch out for.




View all my reviews

0 comments :

Post a Comment