Blog Archive

Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund





 Title: Sexy Bad Daddy
Authors: Misti Murphy & Tami Lund 
Genre: Romantic Comedy









Once upon a time Garrett Frost, bad boy of professional golf, found out he had a two year old daughter. 

Okay, okay, it wasn’t that long ago. His escapades are still in the media, and his sponsors are all in a tail spin, but his daughter sure is cute. 

That’s where I come in. I’m his nanny. The kid’s nanny. Of course, I’m not his. He’s older, my employer, totally off limits. And I can’t forget that, even if he makes me want to fall for him with every lingering gaze, each secret touch. 

He’s trying so hard to reform his professional image and be the father his daughter deserves. If anyone knew he was screwing his nanny it’d be all over the media, ruining his sponsorships, and affecting his relationship with his daughter. Or worse, convincing everyone we could be a family. 

But Garrett Frost’s family is the game and his daughter. There’s no room for me. So why does it feel like I’ve finally found my forever?


















Sexy Bad Daddy Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Sexy Bad Daddy
Author: Misti Murphy & Tami Lund








So my first taste of this author duo was Sexy Bad Neighbor and i don't think i've laughed more when it came to Paynt and Chloe's endless pranking on one another. Instantly, i fell in love with these two authors and for some unexpected reason, i never thought i'd see them again. But see them again, i did. All this through Garrett and Erin's story. I don't think i've ever been as envious towards a nanny's position/job as i was with every moment these two characters spent together.





This story had it all - romance, sexiness, not too much gold references (i'm probably as clueless about golf as i am about baseball - my knowledge limited to a man/woman hitting a ball into a hole many yards away) and so much cuteness in a three year old that i wished i could take her home with me. I was captivated by the storyline and couldn't stop cheering when something good happened for this little family. And yes, i laughed as well, making Sexy Bad Daddy a very well rounded book, worthy to be passed around to my friend like a dirty little secret!



View all my reviews





Misti Murphy & Tami Lund They live on opposite sides of the world, but an eighteen-hour time difference doesn't stop these two obsessed authors. They write, they debate over storylines, they thoroughly enjoy the process of gazing at hot men while trying to come up with cover ideas, they fall in and out of love with their characters, and at the end of the day (which day is anybody's guess), they create sexy bad books for your reading pleasure.





0 comments :

Post a Comment