Blog Archive

Tease by Penny Wylder



Title: Tease (Club Deep #1) 
Author Penny Wylder 
Genre: Romance







Welcome to Club Deep-- the hottest new X-rated club on the block. All your fantasies can happen here... but I had NO IDEA it was that kind of place when I applied to be a waitress.
I didn't realize until my first night, and by then, it was too late to back out.
Especially when I met my boss.
Cole Andrews... how do I describe him? Sinfully tempting, a living sculpture you just want to run your hands down. He's impossibly sexy and he can't keep his eyes off of me.
When he pulls me into a private room and shows me what he can do with his wicked lips, I know I'm in trouble.
Club Deep is like no place I've ever been.
The longer I work here, the more I feel myself changing.
Can I change enough to keep Cole interested in me?
Or will this club ruin me first?

Tease is part of the Club Deep series-- all standalone novellas, all set in the filthiest, most taboo place around. Feeling daring? Then come on in...
P.S. Like my other books, these contain NO cheating, tons of heart throbbing heat, and the best kind of happily ever afters around.




Penny Wylder writes just that-- wild romances. Happily Ever Afters are always better when they're a little dirty, so if you're looking for a page turner that will make you feel naughty in all the right places, jump right in and leave your panties at the door!






0 comments :

Post a Comment