Who Are We?

Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Teach Her by Gisele St. Claire


Title: Teach Her 

Author: Gisele St. Claire 

Genre: Romance 








Meredith. 
Now in my mid-20’s, I realize my bedtime fantasies involve situations where I could be discovered by others… 
A chance to live out my fantasies arises, but it’s on the school campus… where I’m a professor. 
My head tells me I need to focus on a real relationship. I’m happy when I meet Garrett, a Personal Trainer: with his hot body, dark hair and piercing blue eyes. I fall for him… off the treadmill, to begin with. 
Everything is amazing, until I discover he’s not a 23-year-old PT like he told me, at all. He’s a 19-year-old student… at my school. 
Now he has me hooked on him, but we’re playing a dangerous game. What if we’re caught? Yet, this just makes it hotter… 
If professor and student fantasies are your thing, along with hot alpha males and scorching s@xy scenes, read on… 

Books in the School of Seduction Series are standalone titles. 



Amazon US

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AU 











If you're into quick, hot and sexy erotica romance with a twist then you've found the right gal!

 I love staying up late and watching my characters come to life on paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Then Came You by Jeannie Moon

Barclay Publicity, LLC                                                                              Author and Book Promotion, Simplified....

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

AmazonGC Banner