Blog Archive

Flashburn by Alexandra Iff

Title: Flashburn
Author: Alexandra Iff
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: July 9, 2014
James Knight POV
“…I read the last lines of the letter and the words are just ringing in my ears… I have pleased you, Master. Only now do I notice that I'm practically panting, my breaths coming in short shallow huffs, and my dick is throbbing in my slacks. I'm almost afraid to move a muscle, because I just fucking might come in my pants… What the fuck was that? Get your fucking shit together, Knight, you're acting like some horny teenager and not the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company. I close my eyes and pinch the bridge of my nose, my left hand sliding under the table and rubbing the hard throbbing bulge in my pants, adjusting it.”
Eva Roberts POV
“Stop listening to your needy body, Eva! My mind is always here to wake me up. I deliberately minimize the Gmail screen and focus on um…my work emails. Is my breathing shallow? Argh! I place my hands on the edge of the desk and push off. The chair I’m sitting on slides backwards on its wheels and I swivel around, stopping right next to the window, looking outside. I need sex. I really do. I’ve had a very dry year and this is the closest I've gotten to fucking. Okay, getting wet. But good wet. Scary wet. Should I email him back? Am I that gutsy? No. I know I’m not.”
Having sent a controversial email by error to someone else, James Knight receives a reply from that email address in the same erotic language. What follows is sexting like you've never read before and as you read on, all you want to know is, will their virtual relationship become a real one? #1 Bestseller in Erotic Genre on Amazon





Flash burn BOX SETFlash burn BOX SET by Alexandra Iff
My rating: 5 of 5 stars









Probably one of my favourite books from Alexandra Iff that I've read so far, and I've read quite a few from her so far. I couldn't get through this box set [which I'll admit I wanted it to be longer just so I could stakingly keep reading James and Eva's emails a bit more], and couldn't stop myself from flashing back to the times that I *may* have sent the wrong message to the wrong person and backtrack so damn fast that I was sure I was leaving burn marks as I went along.


 



There's no other way of saying it other than holy hell . These two *almost make you want to send the right email to the wrong person and hope that someone like James will answer. Who am I kidding?!? I just might test it out and find out just how creepy or right this will be!! *laughs out loud, joking... I think* the chemistry between these two characters, even through email is something to behold and nothing less something that we all know we want.. I can't wait to read mor from this author and know that even though I'm following her, I'll be stalking her previous and upcoming releases!!






View all my reviews




   

http://amzn.to/2vKv4uUhttp://amzn.to/2vPn1v3
"This book is captivating from beginning to end. Excellent plot, sexual chemistry between James and Eva, and all around goodread!!!"
"When your best friend says read this book....you read the book. Especially when she can't gather her marbles together long enough to even describe what she just read." 
"The story has everything you need in a book, amazing characters that you can relate to, turns and twists to keep you on your toes, and wishing you were in that book!"
"The way this story starts out is so unique and sucks you in all the way immediately!"
James Knight POV.
I stand there rooted to the place for a moment, debating my options, and when I'm about to turn back and get the hell out of there, the door bursts open and she's rushing out. Her brows are drawn together on her forehead, forming a very cute V between her eyes and she's scowling at her phone, not looking where she's going. She raises her head at the last second, her crystal blue eyes piercing my soul as her petite body collides with mine.
Her arms flail outwards trying to stop her body from falling and a tiny shriek hitches in her throat. My arms instantly go around her slender waist and I pull her flush to my chest, holding her tight. I can feel the shock of electricity coursing through my body from having her pressed against me. What the…? I can almost see the sparks flying around us, I can hear the buzz, it's like the air around us is vibrating, or… is that the sound of my heartbeat ringing in my ears?
Eva Roberts POV.
I swing the door open and… someone is standing outside the women's restroom. I look up from my cell but it's too late. Unable to stop myself I bump into him, bouncing off and falling backward until I'm caught in his embrace.
I can barely say anything. I am …speechless. The darkest brown eyes are glaring back at me, under the darkest locks I’ve ever seen and I'm standing there. Pulled close to his chest, feeling his heart beat and... I see him slowly entering my soul. I... I am lost. Overwhelmed ...without gravity…I don't know where to go. Which way is the right way? The feeling is surreal. I lose my hearing and I feel my body pulsating in his direction, like radio waves.
His gaze is locked with mine, he’s holding me tight and…Oh my! I am suddenly aware of the bulge in his pants. Is that…? No, it can't be. If it is, he's big! My breathing becomes shallow and I am not sure why. Fuck, I’m blushing.
I must move …I must. I push myself away from his embrace, half apologizing for not sure what…um…oh yes, bumping into him… and I leave. Oh my god. This was unnerving. Nobody has ever made me this confused. And speechless. He never said a word. I glance back at him and he’s just standing there, looking at me. I wish he’d said something.
~~~
Will their chance encounter develop into something more? What follows are events that will make you squirm in your seat in lust, love and fear.
~
If you’d like to read the full excerpt of James and Eva’s sexting, you can find it on Alexandra’s websitewww.alexandraiff.com
Alexandra is living in Surrey, UK with her family and her gorgeous pup. She loves writing, drinking Champagne and Prosecco and of course, wearing high heels. Most days she is glued to her trusty laptop, creating magic, but on an odd occasion you’d find her on her social media accounts, connecting with her readers. Her Facebook page, Twitter and Goodreads account have more information on her up-and-coming events and books, but it’s her Pinterest account that will give you the biggest understanding of what’s really going on in her head. Feel free to (virtually) follow her.
HOSTED BY:

0 comments :

Post a Comment