Tuesday, 8 August 2017
Force by M. Malone & Nana Malone
Series: The Force Duet #1
Authors: M. Malone & Nana Malone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 8, 2017
I am the shadow that haunts the night. I am a hunter, a protector...a force for good...I am Jonas Castillo.
For years I’ve existed on the edge of the dark, protecting innocents who can’t protect themselves. Until… her. Jessica JJ Jones. The bane of my existence. A bright light in the dark. The crack in my armor. A loud, argumentative beautiful crack in my armor.
But first, there’s a more immediate concern. JJ is running scared. And to protect her I might have to break the vow I made years ago.
Book 1 of The Force Duet. Book 2, Enforce, will release on 8/29/17
The elevator doors slid open and Jonas stepped into the entryway. It was dark and quiet, the only sound coming from the direction of Matthias’s room. That kid never slept no matter what time of day it was, but he also didn’t ask questions. So he was off the hook.
Then he stepped into the living room and was confronted with a tight, toned ass in skintight leggings.
All the parts of him that had been asleep fired to life. Jonas sucked in a deep breath as JJ shifted her position at the window, the globes of her ass bouncing slightly with the movement. His dick tried to follow her. It should have been a welcome diversion. Hell, at least he wasn’t depressed and feeling the sting of failure anymore. But this was JJ. The woman lived to torment him. So as spectacular as that ass was, it was the last thing he wanted to see in the middle of the night coming off a tough case.
“Why are you still awake?”
It came out harsher than he’d intended, but there was no need to apologize. JJ didn’t offend easily, probably because she thrived on insults and could throw out verbal daggers with the best of them. As he’d expected, she merely turned her head slightly to acknowledge his presence before turning back to the night sky, dismissing him.
“Why can’t you mind your own business?” she asked in a deceptively sweet voice.
Never mind that just a few moments ago, Jonas had wanted nothing more than to climb into bed without having to engage anyone. Now he stepped farther into the room, instinctively drawn to her. There was just something about Jessica Jones that he could not resist. It was sick in a way, but he got off on fighting with her. That smart mouth and those killer curves were the perfect combination to make his dick hard while simultaneously pissing him off.
It was a heady combination.
“What would be the fun in that?” Jonas asked, speaking truthfully.
She turned from whatever it was that was holding her attention outside and eyed him with a sneer. “I would ask if you had a hot date but that’s doubtful. Jackasses really aren’t in this season.”
Now that hurt. “Women love me.”
She sniffed and slid him a sidelong glance. “Frankly, I don’t see the appeal. But then again there are people who like candy corn and peeps. There’s really no accounting for taste…or lack thereof.”
“Hey! Candy corn is awesome.” Jonas might have to rethink his taste in women if she was dogging on candy corn. How could you not enjoy something that was pure high-octane sugar? “You’re probably just too bitter to enjoy it.”
Her eyes flashed and for a moment there was something behind the look that made him regret his choice of words. “Too bad for you, you’ll never have a taste.” Her words carried a hint of hurt with them and he wanted to bite off his tongue.
They snarked at each other and played fast and loose with their words, but he would never actually want to hurt her. It bothered him that he even could. In his mind, JJ was as invincible as her comic book character namesake, and finding a chink in her armor was both disturbing and endearing.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by that.”
“Whatever. You’re probably right. I’ll leave the sweetness to you. I just happen to like my men a little bit…stronger with a hint of a bite. Same way I like my whiskey.”
Releasing August 29, 2017
NYT & USA Today bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her husband and their two sons. She holds a master's degree in Business from a prestigious college that would no doubt be scandalized by how she's using her expensive education.
Independently published, she has sold more than 1/2 million ebooks in her two series, THE ALEXANDERS and BLUE-COLLAR BILLIONAIRES. Since starting her indie journey in 2011 with the runaway bestselling novella "Teasing Trent," her work has appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than a dozen times.
She's now a full-time writer and spends 99.8% of her time in her pajamas.
USA Today bestselling author Nana Malone's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense novel she "borrowed" from her cousin.
It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick-butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination constantly channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.
While she waits for her chance at a job as a ninja assassin, Nana works out her drama, passion and sass with fictional characters every bit as brazen and kick-butt as she thinks she is.
Title: Stryke First Series: Rock Series #5 Author: Sandrine Gasq-Dion Genre: M/M Romance Release Date: October 15, 2017 ...
Title: The Vampire Covenant Series Boxed Set Series: The Vampire Covenant #1-3 Author: Betty Shreffler Genre: Paranorma...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
- The Lost Series by BJ Harvey
- A Little Like Destiney by Lisa Suzanne
- Maliciously Obedient by Julia Kent
- The Attraction File by Elizabeth Lynx
- Complicated Hearts Part 2 by Ashley Jade
- Zack by Jessie Cooke
- Violent Desires by Linnea May
- Heartless by Michelle Horst
- Ceva's Chance by Lilli Carlisle
- Destiny Disgraced by Carrie Ann Ryan
- When We Touch by Tia Louise
- Unhinged by Natasha Knight
- Afterburn Aftershock by Sylvia Day
- Legacy Of Freedom by Deanndra Hall
- Bite The Hand That Bleeds by Mega Erickson
- First Words by Shakyra Dunn
- The Solitary Apocalypse by Jeff Haws
- The Botanist by Dahlia Donovan
- Elliott Redeemed by Scarlett Cole
- There's Something About Vegas by Ember-Raine Winte...
- The Rhino Whisperer by Evadeen Brickwood
- Just Say Yes by Samantha Lind
- The Undercover Rock Star by Jenna Galicki
- Heartthrob by Willow Winters
- Clandestine by Ava Harrison
- Sir by D.L. Hess
- Poise by Janelle Stalder
- Enforce by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Nineteen Letters by Jodi Perry
- Show Me Yours by Sasha Burke
- Blood Stained Tranquility by N. Isabelle Blanco
- Renegade by Brynley Blake
- I Hate Myself For Loving You by Simone Harlow
- The Alpha's Bargain by Ryan Michele
- Coming Up Roses by LK Farlow
- Start With Me by J Saman
- Sexcation by Heidi McLaughlin
- Encore by Ruth Clampett
- Hot Pursuit by Jennifer Bernard
- Blade a song by Shiloh Walker
- Tainted By Love by Gillian Jones
- Adeline by Christina McKnight
- Destined To Crave by Setta Jay
- The Baby Project by Miranda Liasson
- Saved By Grace by TJ Rudolph
- The Protectors by Noelle Adams & Samantha Chase
- Chasing Ella by Jillian Quinn
- A Saving Grace by Annie Stone
- In The Crease by Toni Aleo
- Heartless by Michelle Horst
- Muscle Memory by Stylo Fantome
- Selfless by Shantel Tessier
- Boss Girl by Lily Kate
- The Game by Vanessa Fewings
- Third Wheel by Sarah Fischer
- Her Book Boyfriend by K.R. Grace
- Violent Desires by Linnea May
- Damaged by Willow Winters
- Drawn To Him Anthology
- Mended by J.L. Drake
- Two Bit by L. wilder
- Fighting For Your Love by Nikki Ash
- The Minister's Manipulation by Liza Probz
- Seducing His Student by London Hale
- Vigor by J.C. Valentine
- Last First Kiss by Sidney Halston
- After Our Kiss by Nora Flite
- Laird Of Darkness by Eliza Knight
- Bounce by Kailee Reese Samuels
- Witness Protection by Holly Copella
- A Little Like Destiny by Lisa Suzanne
- Hate To Love You by Tijan
- Her Russian Returns by Red Phoenix
- Wreck Me by Lane Hart
- Finding Home by Becca Taylor
- Touched by Mara White
- Exes With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- A Veil Of Vines by Tillie Cole
- Taking Charge by Rebecca Barber
- For The Love Of Beard by Lani Lynn Vale
- Cursed: The Complete Series by T.H. Snyder
- Day Of Reckoning by Chelsea Camaron
- The Mercenary by Petra Landon
- Forever My Badman by Hayley Faiman
- One Call by KL Donn
- Coming Out by Jourdyn Kelly
- Oh Henry by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Talon Pack BoxSet by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Fate by Audrey Carlan
- If Ever by Angie Stanton
- Mercy by Debra Anastasia
- Canvas by Jacob Chance
- Guarded by R.C. Martin
- Twisted Truth by Maria MacDonald
- Nate by Celia Aaron
- Hollywood Scandal by Louise Bay
- Renegades by Jo Sexton
- My Dirty Bows by Élaine May
- Beyond Reckless by Autumn Jones Lake
- Weekend Getaway by Cassidy London
- ▼ August (373)