Tuesday, 8 August 2017
Force by M. Malone & Nana Malone
Series: The Force Duet #1
Authors: M. Malone & Nana Malone
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: August 8, 2017
I am the shadow that haunts the night. I am a hunter, a protector...a force for good...I am Jonas Castillo.
For years I’ve existed on the edge of the dark, protecting innocents who can’t protect themselves. Until… her. Jessica JJ Jones. The bane of my existence. A bright light in the dark. The crack in my armor. A loud, argumentative beautiful crack in my armor.
But first, there’s a more immediate concern. JJ is running scared. And to protect her I might have to break the vow I made years ago.
Book 1 of The Force Duet. Book 2, Enforce, will release on 8/29/17
The elevator doors slid open and Jonas stepped into the entryway. It was dark and quiet, the only sound coming from the direction of Matthias’s room. That kid never slept no matter what time of day it was, but he also didn’t ask questions. So he was off the hook.
Then he stepped into the living room and was confronted with a tight, toned ass in skintight leggings.
All the parts of him that had been asleep fired to life. Jonas sucked in a deep breath as JJ shifted her position at the window, the globes of her ass bouncing slightly with the movement. His dick tried to follow her. It should have been a welcome diversion. Hell, at least he wasn’t depressed and feeling the sting of failure anymore. But this was JJ. The woman lived to torment him. So as spectacular as that ass was, it was the last thing he wanted to see in the middle of the night coming off a tough case.
“Why are you still awake?”
It came out harsher than he’d intended, but there was no need to apologize. JJ didn’t offend easily, probably because she thrived on insults and could throw out verbal daggers with the best of them. As he’d expected, she merely turned her head slightly to acknowledge his presence before turning back to the night sky, dismissing him.
“Why can’t you mind your own business?” she asked in a deceptively sweet voice.
Never mind that just a few moments ago, Jonas had wanted nothing more than to climb into bed without having to engage anyone. Now he stepped farther into the room, instinctively drawn to her. There was just something about Jessica Jones that he could not resist. It was sick in a way, but he got off on fighting with her. That smart mouth and those killer curves were the perfect combination to make his dick hard while simultaneously pissing him off.
It was a heady combination.
“What would be the fun in that?” Jonas asked, speaking truthfully.
She turned from whatever it was that was holding her attention outside and eyed him with a sneer. “I would ask if you had a hot date but that’s doubtful. Jackasses really aren’t in this season.”
Now that hurt. “Women love me.”
She sniffed and slid him a sidelong glance. “Frankly, I don’t see the appeal. But then again there are people who like candy corn and peeps. There’s really no accounting for taste…or lack thereof.”
“Hey! Candy corn is awesome.” Jonas might have to rethink his taste in women if she was dogging on candy corn. How could you not enjoy something that was pure high-octane sugar? “You’re probably just too bitter to enjoy it.”
Her eyes flashed and for a moment there was something behind the look that made him regret his choice of words. “Too bad for you, you’ll never have a taste.” Her words carried a hint of hurt with them and he wanted to bite off his tongue.
They snarked at each other and played fast and loose with their words, but he would never actually want to hurt her. It bothered him that he even could. In his mind, JJ was as invincible as her comic book character namesake, and finding a chink in her armor was both disturbing and endearing.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean anything by that.”
“Whatever. You’re probably right. I’ll leave the sweetness to you. I just happen to like my men a little bit…stronger with a hint of a bite. Same way I like my whiskey.”
Releasing August 29, 2017
NYT & USA Today bestselling author M. Malone lives in the Washington, DC metro area with her husband and their two sons. She holds a master's degree in Business from a prestigious college that would no doubt be scandalized by how she's using her expensive education.
Independently published, she has sold more than 1/2 million ebooks in her two series, THE ALEXANDERS and BLUE-COLLAR BILLIONAIRES. Since starting her indie journey in 2011 with the runaway bestselling novella "Teasing Trent," her work has appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than a dozen times.
She's now a full-time writer and spends 99.8% of her time in her pajamas.
USA Today bestselling author Nana Malone's love of all things romance and adventure started with a tattered romantic suspense novel she "borrowed" from her cousin.
It was a sultry summer afternoon in Ghana, and Nana was a precocious thirteen. She's been in love with kick-butt heroines ever since. With her overactive imagination constantly channeling her inner Buffy, it was only a matter a time before she started creating her own characters.
While she waits for her chance at a job as a ninja assassin, Nana works out her drama, passion and sass with fictional characters every bit as brazen and kick-butt as she thinks she is.
Wild Card, an all-new contemporary STANDALONE by New York Times Bestselling author Karina Halle is available NOW!!! Wild Card is a standal...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
Alpha Squad: Friends & Foes by Lorelei Moone Alpha Squad #2 Publication Date: April 7, 2017 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Ro...
- Wild Card by Katrina Halle
- Potion Perfect by Billie Dale
- Cessy by Amber Sabo
- Beard Mode by Lani Lynn Vale
- Slam by Andee Michelle
- SOS Series Boxset by Kailee Reese Samuels
- Havoc by Alexis Noelle
- One Call Away by Emily Goodwin
- Burn InHail by Lani Lynn Vale
- Play Room by Heidi McLaughlin & L.P. Dover
- Wrecking Ball by P. Dangelico
- Blade Song by JC Daniels
- The Curse by Margaret McHeyzer
- Return by Meli Raine
- Toxic by Nicole Blanchard
- Served by Maya Hughes
- Just One Chance by C.A. Harms
- Mercy by Debra Anastasia
- If Ever by Angie Stanton
- Hate Me Take Me by Clare James
- A Day Of Pleasure by Cora Cade
- Treading The Traitor's Path: Put Bad by MariaLisa ...
- Bait by Jade West
- Salvaging His Soul by Samantha A. Cole
- Crazy Love by Jane Harvey-Berrick
- The Secrets Between Us by Jennifer Ann
- Bet Me by Lila Monroe
- Play Maker by Katie McCoy
- For The Love Of A Widow by Christina McKnight
- Blade by Alexandra Ivy & Laura Wright
- Flashburn by Alexandra Iff
- Master's Vlogger by Bink Cummings
- The Life She Left Behind by ChaShiree M.
- Crave: Part One by E.K. Blair
- Havoc by Laramie Briscoe
- Balance Check by M.E. Carter
- Ginger by Angera Allen
- Savoir By S.L. Scott
- The Rhino Whisperer by Evadeen Brickwood
- Wreck Me by Lane Hart
- Violent Desires by Linnea May
- Encore by Ruth Clampett
- Oh Henry by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Cessy by Amber Sabo
- Thousands by Pepper Winters
- Beard In Mind by Penny Reid
- What If I Fall by Cheri Marie & LB Russell
- Painslut by L.M. Roberts
- For 100 Reasons by Lara Adrian
- Purity by Faith Starr
- B.I.L.F. By Dark Angel
- Offense & Defense by Alexis Angel
- Baby Daddy by Noelle L'Amour
- #1 Player by T. Gephart
- When We Touch by Tia Louise
- Simply Blair by Gina Robinson
- Leaving Me Behind by Sigal Ehrlich
- We Were Memories by Brandi Aga
- Toying With Her by Prescott Lane
- Indigo by Amber Lacie
- Sexcation by Heidi McLaughlin
- Healed By You by Christy Pastore
- His To Break by Dani Wyatt & Liam Ryder
- Echoes In The Storm by Max Henry
- Showdown by Lorelei Moone
- ReBoot by Abigail Davies
- Rose De Muerte by Natalie Bennett
- The Bartender by Piper Rayne
- Doll Face by V Fiorello
- Shining Through by Elizabeth Harmon
- When We Swing by Kyla Ross
- Shattered by J.L. Drake
- The Sullivan's Boxset by Bella Andre
- More Than A Risk by Kennedy L. Mitchell
- Finding Passion by Tiffani Lynn
- Forget Me Not by Willow Winters
- Bait by Jade West
- Dangerously His by A.M. Griffin
- Heartless by Michelle Horst
- Bound By Vengeance by Ryan Michele
- I Do(n't) by Leddy Harper
- All Of You All Of Me by Claudia Burgoa
- Match Pointe by Amelie S. Duncan
- When Angels Seek Chaos by Addison Jane
- My San Francisco Highlander by Aleigha Siron
- Money Can't Buy Love by Ali Parker
- Legs by Kelly Siskind
- Change Of View by Freda Baker
- Taming The Lion by Kerry Adrienne
- Acceptance by Trish Beninato
- The Meat Market Anthology
- Saving The Preacher's Daughter by Piper Davenport
- Paper Dolls by Courtney Houston
- Pipe Dreams by Haley Monroe
- Beard Up by Lani Lynn Vale
- Thieves 2 Lovers by K Webster & J.D. Hollyfield
- Call Me, Irresistible by Jess Bryant
- Two Bit by L. Wilder
- Thousands by Pepper Winters
- Random On Tour: Las Vegas by Julia Kent
- ▼ August (212)