Blog Archive

Free me by Kay Blake


 Title: Free Me 
Author: Kay Blake 
Series: The Kim Brothers #2 


Genre: Interracial Romance/Contemporary Romance/ Multicultural Romance 









Savannah:
 My biggest focus in life is taking the steps necessary to get back to the person I used to be. And dancing seems to be the only thing that’s keeping that part of me alive. I love dancing. Love it with my whole being.


And then there’s David. He’s different. He’s intriguing. And he is making me question all the things I’ve said about being in relationships.
I’m afraid of being hurt again. I’m afraid of failing like I’ve done before.
But maybe there is more room in my life for more than I originally thought.
David:
I’m not going to lie, I don’t take much seriously. Life is to be lived and life is for having fun. And so, I do just that. I live my life the way I see fit, and I repeat that mantra every day.  No commitments. No attachments. Just uninhibited fun.
But then I literally bump into the most memorizing, woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on.
And now I’m torn between being the person I thought I wanted to be and wanting to be a better me for her.  











Kay is an award winning author who writes sassy, sexy and sweet contemporary and interracial romance. She is from arguably the greatest city in the world. (New York). She is a sarcastic sweetheart who prefers snuggling at home with a good book. Kay is a mom of 3 cubs and a wife. Kay indulges in strawberry cheesecake, horror movies, Harry Potter, The Walking Dead, wrestling and of course a happily ever after.




0 comments :

Post a Comment