Blog Archive

Wild Talk by Dani Antoinette






Title: Wild Talk 
Author: Dani Antoinette 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Cover Design: Dani Antoinette 









Madeline
When life hands you lemons, you cut them open and squirt them in life’s eyes, right? Graduating from college and moving to Chicago was part of the plan. Becoming a phone sex operator was not. But you know what? I’m loving every minute of it. Until I run into Mason King—literally—and he turns my world upside down.

Mason
Every coin has two sides. Right and wrong, truth and lies. It’s my job to figure out which side she’s on. She’s sweet yet sassy, angelic yet a liar. Is she as innocent as she makes herself out to be? Or a clever thief?








Get your game face on, Mason, it’s showtime.



The bulge in my pants had not budged. I stood up as Ms. Lewis rang, alerting me to the visitor I had waiting. Miss St. Clair. I told Ms. Lewis to wait thirty seconds and send her in. I went to my private bathroom and shut the door, willing my erection to go away.


Old people having sex.


A truck stop bathroom.


“Hello?” I heard Madeline through my door. “Is anyone here?”
I closed my eyes and leaned my head against the bathroom door.
Madeline underneath me, Madeline on top of me.
I opened one eye and looked down at my crotch. It was still visible. I exhaled and stood up straight.
Tough shit, King.
I opened the door and found her leaning one hand against the window with her back to me. She had on shorts and a tank top. I cleared my throat and she startled. She turned to me, her eyes wide as she watched me approach her.  
“If you get my window dirty, you will have to clean it,” I teased.
“You!” she grumbled. “You stole my planner?”
I took my hands out of my pockets and put them in front of me. “You didn’t lose it on purpose?”
She crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at me.
No bra.
“Why would I lose it on purpose?” she retorted. I walked closer, standing in front of her.
“To see me again?” I asked. I took a step closer, then another until her back was pressed against the window, boxing her in with my arms next to her head. I drank her in. She smelled like the beach and pineapples and I wondered if she tasted that way.
She uncrossed her arms and put her fingers behind her, pressing against the window. “Why would I want to see you again?” Her eyes roamed over my chest, not making eye contact.
“Look at me,” I coaxed. Her eyes made her way up my chest before resting on my lips for a millisecond then meeting my eyes. “See, not so bad, is it?” My lips curled into a grin.
Her eyes darkened as she took a step closer to me, an inch away from my chest. “Did you want a repeat of yesterday?” she purred. She trailed her fingers up my chest.
I raised my eyebrow at her.
Challenge accepted.
“Of you on top of me?”
She splayed her fingers against my chest and up to my shoulders, my chest burning underneath her touch. I moved my right hand down to her waist and pulled her close against me. I drank in the sight of her tongue darting out, moistening her lips as her chest pressed against mine. She brought her hand up and rested it on the back of my neck. Her fingers were soft as she played with my hair. I held my breath as she pulled my head down, her lips an inch away from my ear.   
“No, of me kicking your ass.” She pulled my hair back and lifted her knee, aiming for my groin.
I was ready for her this time. I moved my arm under her raised knee and lifted her up to straddle me, her butt pressed against the window. Her face registered surprise as she looked down, her legs wrapped around me, my erection pressed against her. There was no way it was going down. Not now.
“Put me down, you animal!” she sputtered, pushing against my chest.
“Easy, tiger, you started it.” I laughed and lowered her body.


































A total bookworm and a hopeless romantic, Dani Antoinette likes to write the kind of stories she loves to read—stories about hot alpha males who embrace the thin line between right and wrong, and the strong, fearless women who are able to handle them. When Dani isn’t devouring books by her favorite authors at her local café in downtown Chicago, she spends her time interviewing prospective characters out loud in public places, all while planning her takeover of the romance world.


















0 comments :

Post a Comment