Blog Archive

Review: Claiming Their Mate: a Sci-Fi Alien Dark Romance

My rating: 4 of 5 stars







Kallista Dane is a new author for me, but one of the things that attracted me to her book was the science fiction and alien aspect. The first 'intergalactic' romance novel i read was from Johanna Lindsey and that started my taste for it, and very rarely have i been disappointed by new authors i've read in this genre.

This author was no exception. It may have been the fifth instalment in the Tharan Warrior series, but it didn't feel as such, and that for me is a winner. There's nothing like diving in the middle of a series and just getting your interest piqued at having a glimpse at other characters and their history in a new book. It didn't leave me with the feeling that i was missing something, that i couldn't understand who the Tharans are, nor what their link to humans were. Nor did it leave me with the huge question mark on my face as i read along because i'll admit, it is NOT a good look on anyone!

It was a short-ish book, took me a bit longer than i would have liked to finish this book, only because it's been an insanely busy weekend and couldn't read as much as i would have liked, but at the same time, whenever i had a spare second or minutes, i had my kindle open and was reading like there was no tomorrow... i may have been late to get to a few appointments because of it, but i will never fully admit it! ;)

For my first taste by this author - i have to say that i really did enjoy it and can't wait to read more from her in the future!



https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8063169-kathleen-r




Contact Us Today: smallgirlandherbooks@gmail.com

0 comments :

Post a Comment