Blog Archive

Like A Boss by Lili Valente & Silvia Pierce





Title: Like a Boss
Authors: Sylvia Pierce & Lili Valente
Genre: Sexy, Flirty, Dirty Office Romance
Release Date: March 29, 2018



Blurb

I’m one puff piece
away from tearing up my journalism degree and hurling my laptop into the Hudson
River. So when I smell a juicy story brewing at my brother’s Wall Street
investment firm, I’ll do whatever it takes to get my scoop.

One clever disguise
later, I’m deep undercover as the firm’s newest broker, simultaneously
gathering intel and spouting off stock tips like a boss.

Go me, right?

Sure, it sounds good
on paper, but there’s a catch: The actual boss.

Chief Executive
Panty-melter Jack Holt is cocky. Infuriating. And one smoldering look has me
ready to violate every rule in the employee handbook.

Thank God my
assignment has an expiration date. Because falling for my brother’s best friend
and business partner is a lose-lose proposition. Right?

***

In the market for a
hot tip? Here’s one.

Don’t bang your best
friend’s little sister. Especially when she’s an investigative journalist and
your company is the target of her latest exposé.

Unfortunately I’ve
got a hard-on for high-risk bets, and I’m more than eager to invest my considerable stock
holdings in Ellie Seyfried’s… ahem… glorious assets.

Friends with fringe
benefits is a sweet deal, but it’s not long before I’m falling harder than the
post-bubble Nasdaq, hooked on Ellie’s sweet smile and determination to make the
world a better place.

There’s only one
problem…



When it comes to
risking my money, I’ve mastered every trick in the book. But how the hell do I
risk my heart?











Purchase Links


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS

GOOGLE PLAY





Also available in audio, narrated by 

Sebastian York & Andi Arndt



AUDIBLE / AUDIOBOOKS.COM

HOOPLA / LIBRO.FM









Sylvia Pierce

Romance author Sylvia Pierce loves writing about kick-ass,
headstrong women and the gorgeous alpha guys who never see them coming. She
believes that life should be a lot like her favorite books—smoking hot, with
happy endings and lots of temptations, twists, and trouble along the way. She
lives in New York City with a strong, sexy husband who appreciates her devious
mind, loves making her laugh, and always keeps her guessing. Like the heroes in
her stories, Sylvia’s man didn’t see her coming… but after nearly twenty years
together, he’s finally figured out who’s boss!



Visit her online at SylviaPierceBooks.com,
or follow along at:

Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten
dinner at midnight with French men who couldn’t be trusted to keep their mouths
on their food, and walked alone through Munich’s red light district after dark
and lived to tell the tale. 

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut
water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.





0 comments :

Post a Comment