Blog Archive

Cursed Heart by Kim Loraine

 

Cursed Heart, an all-new standalone Erotic Paranormal Romance by Kim Loraine is NOW LIVE!

 

I knew Helena was mine the moment I saw her.
Then I watched her die.
I thought I’d lost her forever so I gave in to my fallen angel nature, living in the shadows for decades. That was, until I found out my soul mate is a witch cursed to be reborn.
Now I’m tasked to help her fight the forces who want to unleash Lucifer. She doesn’t know it, but we’re written in the stars.
I’ll go to Hell and back to have another chance at a life with her.
 

GRAB YOUR COPY TODAY!

.99 Cents for Release Day Only!
FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED
Amazon Universal - mybook.to/CursedHeart
Add Cursed Heart to your TBR - https://bit.ly/2sHN729
 
   

About Kim Loraine

Kim Loraine was raised a Navy brat but spent most of her life growing up in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. A proper Washingtonian, she's addicted to coffee, doesn't let a little rain ruin her day, and thinks the sun is a gift from God. When not chasing her three little minions around, Kim spends her time writing, reading, and binge watching Doctor Who.  

Follow Kim Loraine

0 comments :

Post a Comment