Blog Archive

Priest by Ella Frank

Priest-SBPRBlogTour

Confessions: Priest, book three in the steamy contemporary MMM Confessions Series from Ella Frank, is available NOW!

Confessions-PRIEST-PRINT-FOR-WEB

I am complex.
My love is all-encompassing.
And when it comes to my heart, there is only one rule:
Don’t mess with what’s mine.
Until the age of seven, I was Joel Alexander Donovan, son of Jimmy.
The man who terrorized a town and made its citizens fear
the very ground he walked on. Including me,
the day I realized that ground ran red with blood.
At age eighteen, I became Priest.
A man without a past.
A man determined to right the wrongs of my father.
A man who never believed anyone could love the son of such a monster.
But then a thief stole my heart.
A sweetheart lit up my world.
And I forgot for a moment you should never turn your back on your enemy.
And thus begins a lesson to those who would seek to harm: Never underestimate what the Priest will do to protect the Princess and the Prick.

Priest-AN

Download your copy today or read FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Add to GoodReads: https://bit.ly/2MbqMTy

Priest-Teaser2-AN.jpg

Start the series with Confessions: Robbie today!

0 comments :

Post a Comment