Blog Archive

Irish On The Rocks by Magan Vernon



Irish on the Rocks, an all-new standalone Sexy Second Chance Romance by Magan Vernon is NOW AVAILABLE!






My family’s whiskey empire needs to keep me as CEO. But thanks to my dad’s will, to take my place as rightful head of the company, I need to find a wife. If I could just get my brother Sean's pain-in-the-arse best mate, Grace, out of my head long enough to focus on finding a decent woman.

The woman maddens me, but she's a longtime friend of the family, so giving her a job as my assistant is the only way I can keep everyone off my back. But the more time I spend with her, the more I find myself looking differently at this girl from my past.

Too bad she’s decided not to give me the time of day.



Grab your copy Today!





About Magan Vernon

Magan Vernon has been living off of reader tears since she wrote her first short story in 2004. She now spends her time killing off fictional characters, pretending to plot while she really just watches Netflix, and she tries to do this all while her two young children run amok around her Texas ranch.
Follow Magan Vernon



Instagram User Name: @maganvee

Newsletter sign up: http://eepurl.com/qIJA5

FELL THE VERN (reader group): http://on.fb.me/1lVsZEo

0 comments :

Post a Comment