Blog Archive

Off The Ice by L.P. Dover



Title: Off the Ice
A Breakaway Novel
Author: L.P. Dover
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: October 16, 2018




Blurb


He’s always made the scoring plays, both on and off the
ice, but this time he has a new goal … the one for Meghan’s heart.

I’m Justin Davis, all-star center for the Charlotte
Strikers. For years, I chased the spotlight, not only with hockey, but through
television as well. That’s why I decided to play the bachelor on Rich
and Single. 
Unfortunately, I was stuck with a fake fiancée from hell
who I couldn’t stand to be around. Now that our contract is up, I’m allowed to
do whatever I want, with whoever I want. I plan to take full advantage of my
newfound freedom.

After being on the show, people don’t recognize me for
hockey anymore, even with just winning the Stanley Cup for my team. That’s why
I’m spending the off season in a remote cabin in Wyoming where the chances of
people knowing me are slim. Space is what I need, but when a down to earth
beauty needs help on her ranch, I can’t resist. Meghan Taylor is exactly what
I’ve been looking for, even though I’m not the kind of man she wants.

Getting her to see the real me has its challenges, but the
more time I spend with her, the easier it is for her to see that I’m not the
same guy she knows from TV. Being away from the media is one thing, but as soon
as I’m back in the spotlight, I’m afraid it’ll change what we have. I don’t
want to lose her, but I also can’t hide away in Wyoming forever. It’s a choice
I’m not ready to make.











Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU











Also Available




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU








AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU











Author Bio



New York Times and USA Today bestselling
author L. P. Dover
 is a
southern belle living in North Carolina with her husband and two beautiful
girls. Before she began her literary journey she worked in periodontics,
enjoying the wonderment of dental surgeries.

She loves to write,
but she also loves to play golf, go on mountain hikes and white water rafting,
and has a passion for singing. Her two youngest fans expect a concert each and
every night before bedtime, usually Christmas carols.

Dover has written
countless novels, including her Forever Fae series, the Second Chances series,
the Gloves Off series, the Armed & Dangerous series, the Royal Shifters
series, the Society X series, the Circle of Justice series, and her standalone
novels It Must’ve Been the Mistletoe and Love, Lies,
and Deception. 
Her favorite genre to read and write is romantic
suspense, but if she got to choose a setting in which to live, it would be with
her faeries in the Land of the Fae.




Author Links

0 comments :

Post a Comment