Blog Archive

Black Hat Hacker by Soraya Naomi


Title: Black Hat Hacker
Series: Chicago Syndicate #6
Author: Soraya Naomi
Genre: NA Mafia Romance
Release Date: March 28, 2017
Kindle Unlimited







“I absolutely adored this story and can't wait for more from this author!” - Bookgasms Book Blog “From page one, sparks fly, the plot thickens fast, and the sex scenes are amazingly well-written - so are the emotional scenes, and a few are heartbreakingly beautiful.” - Reader Review “Absolutely loved Black Hat Hacker! From the title all the way through till the very end!” - Reader Review
You don’t know me.
But that’s only because I don’t want you to.
I have the most lucrative job in the country as a hacker in the notorious underworld. I’ve built entire systems and destroyed evidence for career advancement while stealing and exploiting data for personal gain. 
I’m the black hat hacker for the Chicago Syndicate and hold all the dirty secrets of the most powerful men in the U.S. in the palm of my hands, just a keystroke away from mass ruination.
However, no one knows my dirty secret, a decision from my past that’s just aching to blow up in my face and shatter my future. Especially when a certain wavy haired brunette begins to demand my attention with her odd ways and her carefree attitude.
She’s a woman who makes me go against everything I’ve ever believed.
A woman whom I’m forbidden from having my usual one-night stand with, even if she was available.
A woman whom I have to keep from getting herself killed, whether she likes it or not.

You don’t know me, but neither does she…yet. 




I read many genres but favor intense, seductive, and provocative novels where the male character loves fiercely, without remorse or boundaries. I also adore forbidden love tales and have an odd fascination with kidnapping romances. No, I don't secretly want to be kidnapped, though!

I have a passionate obsession with the written word and indulge in chocolate pastries much too often. My debut novel For Fallon (Chicago Syndicate, #1) was released on July 26, 2014. I’m honored that For Fallon won “Best Breakout Novel 2014” in the Novel Grounds Semi Annual Literary Awards.
Sign up to Soraya’s newsletter to keep up to date with release dates: http://eepurl.com/b0MS85



HOSTED BY:



Black Hat Hacker Black Hat Hacker by Soraya Naomi
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Black Hat Hacker
Author: Soraya Naomi

 



Well damn. Here I expected a novel that would give me the chance to read a new novel from an author I haven't had the chance to read from in the past, to keep me entertained for the time it took to read the novel, and instead, I found out that I was missing out on an author that has an undeniable talent in writing a story that made me more than a little curious about the Chicago Syndicate series. That's saying a lot because I had promised myself that I'd try to stay away from new series because my list was already so long on those that I need catching up on. Even though Black Hat Hacker can absolutely be read as a standalone, I just know that the previous novels will give me more of an insight as to who all the players are and how they fit in this story.



Although Henry and Mary have a history, not only that of Mary's sisters being married to other members of the Chicago Syndicate, but they once were friends, friends who both wanted more but kept pushing each other way for their own reasons. That is, of course, until they give in. Truly and wholly give in to their feelings ~ and cue in all the things that could go wrong and events that test them. Angsty, emotional and charging are just some of the things I felt, and I wished there was more. That I knew more about this mafia world that I realize is more than what Black Hat Hacker showed me. Now that I know some of what happens, I'm sure that those small holes what happened in the past can only be answered by starting from the beginning ~ which doesn't help my conundrum of the year... do I start a new series or hold off until the next release and get them all at the same time?


View all my reviews


0 comments :

Post a Comment