Who Are We?

Thursday, 16 February 2017

Making Bad Choices by Rita Stradling




Making Bad Choices
by Rita Stradling
Publication date: January 10th 2017
Genres: New Adult, Romance


Blurb:
[Recommended 16 + this is a mature YA or New Adult book]

Watch the Book Trailer: Here

Culter Fuller came back into my life on the day my mother died, as if losing my mother wasn’t bad enough.

We hated each other since childhood. Well, I hated him. He had a very different story.
When I moved to my dad’s house to finish my last semester of high school, we went from bitter enemies to. . . something else. He was suddenly everywhere, occupying my space, determined to pull me into his life, filling me with thoughts I knew were wrong.
I knew that soon we would cross a line that should never be crossed.
I knew crossing that line could have very serious consequences; because Culter Fuller wasn’t just any irresistible boy, Culter Fuller was my stepbrother.

But, I was always very bad at making the right choices.


xpressobannertoursemail1


**Coming Very Soon**


No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Spy To Have by Paula Altenburg

Barclay Publicity, LLC                                                                                Author and Book Promotion, Simplifie...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

AmazonGC Banner