Monday, 29 May 2017

Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan



Title: Daddy Daddy 
Author: Demi Donovan 






I may have lost a father, but I gained two Daddies.

In 18 years, I haven't done anything right. I'm my father's daughter, through and through, and I know it. 

I don't want that. I want to be something more. Something different. Better? Worse? 

Being whisked off to a life of change as a favor to my father was another thing I never planned for. It wasn't a choice I could make, but one that was made for me. Made by men I knew only by reputation.

The Good and the Bad, the gentle and the unforgiving. The men my father hates are the same men I want. 

I've never been daddy's little girl. I've never wanted it. But these men are making me change my mind.

Maybe I just never had the right Daddy?

Or maybe I just needed two?













Demi Donovan is a writer on a mission. A mission to bring bad boys, dark love and filthy dreams to every page she writes, that is.
A lifelong reader, writing is something she always wanted to do. The fact that she can write about all the dark, twisted things going through her head only makes it that much better. 
Demi lives in a small town with big dogs, even bigger aspirations and a man who isn't a bad boy, but definitely plenty filthy.








My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Daddy Daddy
Author: Demi Donovan

  




There was something that nagged me while i was reading Demi Donovan's Daddy Daddy. It felt familiar, or at least the writing style was so familiar that i had to look around to find out how i knew this author's writing and when i finally found out, i couldn't believe it and yet i was so incredibly happy to know that she's come out with her first solo written novel - her previous being co-written with Isabella Starling, one of my favorite authors ever since i discovered her. For her first novel, Daddy Daddy has become one of my favorite menage of the year.

  



This story had it all - angst, romance, sensuality , love, eroticism and so much 'je ne sais quoi' that i couldn't put it down. Truthfully, i fell asleep on it at 2 am, 80% in it and then plowed through the remaining 20% as soon as i woke up the next morning. This trio of Sawyer, Parker and Cassie were the perfect balance for one another, all different from one another that they just fit together. Honestly, i can't wait for Demi Donovan's next release because her characters are simply too easy to fall in love with.


View all my reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Unrequited by Saffron A. Kent

Title: The Unrequited Author: Saffron A. Kent Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Romance Cover Design: Najla Qamber Designs Rel...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com