Blog Archive

Fractured by A.C. Nixon


 




✰★★.•**•.★ NEW SEXY RELEASE! ★.•**•.★ 


img_0336-4





Title: Fractured  
Series: Part Of The Diamond Club

Author: A.C. Nixon
Genre: Dark, Adult Contemporary Romance

Release Date: May 23, 2017 


TOUR: MAY 23 - 25 

Hosted By Teaser Addicts PR


✰★✰BLURB



Where secrets are sacred and diamonds are currency diamondclubworld.com



Revenge is sweet, right? Wrong.



Maybe I should start from the beginning. Not bragging, but I’m remarkable at my chosen vocation, and I have been for ten years. 


During that time, I’ve accomplished heists most believed impossible.



But after ten years, I left the game before my luck ran out. So, what happened? 


The Diamond Club, an elite organization of the best and brightest in the trade, extended the coveted invitation.



Well, too little too late.



To prove a point, I stole the Winston Ruby—or rather, that was the plan—until the gem’s sexy as sin owner caught me in the act. Now, to maintain my freedom, looks like I’ll have to complete one last heist.



Something tells me this is going to be the toughest job of my life.



If you love brash, slightly awkward women and seductive men with secrets, then you’ll love Fractured—A Diamond Club novella. 








✰★✰★✰GOODREADS LINK : http://bit.ly/2ohS5z6

✰★✰★✰PURCHASE LINKS : http://books2read.com/fractured







wp-1494941046145.jpg





✰★✰★✰ About The Diamond Club✰★✰★✰



You are invited to carry out your wildest and sexiest dreams,
One fantasy at a time...



Welcome to the elite and private membership of The Diamond Club. 


Once you receive your key, your darkest and most forbidden desires become realized as you encounter the wealthiest and most titillating individuals you've ever known. 


The club exudes power, prestige, and decadence, but can you handle the heated temptation and hidden corruption of what's behind those closed doors?



One sample and you're changed for life...

In this 10-author collection of standalone novellas, readers will explore the secrets and sensuality of The Diamond Club as each author takes you on a tour of the true fantasy and desire behind the world's most exclusive club. 


Grab your invitation and get ready to experience the ultimate throes of passion and pleasure in the darkest club around.

Go See The World: http://www.diamondclubworld.com/









16998668_1870884989819831_7125740785808152566_n

✰★✰★✰AUTHOR BIO ✰★✰★✰






You know that awkward sweet child that danced around the room in her mom’s heels and holding that bottle of Jean Nate pretending to accept her Academy award for best actress? 






Nah, me either.



From the moment my mother’s friend gave me a box of Harlequin Romances, I was hooked. No more Nancy Drew for me. 


It was all about finding love and happy ever after.



Between then and now, I’ve done a plethora of things, enjoying most of them. 


Well, they sounded good at the time. I’ve served in the military, worked with explosives, spent three months as a singing waitress in Interlaken, Switzerland, and enjoyed many a moments pretending to be someone else on stage.



Eventually I found my prince, but he wears camouflage instead of a crown. 


My court comprises two cats that can’t quite comprehend I’m the queen.



When I’m not writing or reading, I’m on a perpetual hunt for the perfect red wine to pair with dark chocolate and attempting to wean myself from social media. Since that won't happen soon, so feel free to friend me.



While you’re here, take a moment to sign up for my mailing list to stay abreast of new releases. I’m working on an exciting novel trilogy I can’t wait to share with you.






✰★✰★✰ AUTHOR LINKS ✰★✰★✰




*Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorannalise/?hc_ref=SEARCH&fref=nf

*Twitter @AnnaliseNixon

*Amazon Author Page: https://goo.gl/UPKbCG




*GoodReads Author Page: https://goo.gl/COss6L




*BookBub Author Page: https://goo.gl/Dj0n9F




*Website: http://annalisenixon.com/




*Email: annalisenixon@gmail.com






0 comments :

Post a Comment