Thursday, 12 October 2017
The Wilde Touch by Stoni Alexander
It’s Release Day!
THE WILDE TOUCH
Book Two of The Touch Series
by Stoni Alexander
~ SYNOPSIS ~
Emmy-winning journalist Alexandra Reed returns to the DC area with two goals in mind—care for her ailing mom and steer clear of devastatingly handsome Crockett Wilde. But the man who stole her heart, then broke it, is impossible to avoid. As her life spins out of control, she finds pleasure in her secret escape—a sex-play club. And that’s where things really heat up…
Tech CEO Crockett Wilde is at the top of his game, but beneath his calm surface lies a raging volcano. When he finds the monster who abducted his sister, he’ll unleash a decade of pain. The one person who can subdue his demons—beautiful, headstrong Alexandra—wants nothing to do with him. Yet, he’s determined to set the record straight and not let the love of his life get away.
As Alexandra follows a trail of suspicious incidents at the kink club, Crockett seizes the opportunity to prove he’s not the bad guy she believes him to be. Together they unmask an underworld of evil. But their lives change in unimaginable ways the moment she goes missing.
~ EXCERPT ~
As Colton set the champagne on the island, Crockett said hello to thekitchen staff. Movement on the screened porch caught his eye. Alexandra and Colton’s fiancée rose from the sofa and hugged. Though the women had been sitting in the dark, he recognized Alex right away.
And he couldn’t look away.
“How long has it been since you’ve seen Alexandra?” Colton asked.
“Eleven years. She’d just graduated high school.”
The two women scooted inside. “Too cold.” Brigit’s teeth chattered and Colton pulled her close.
Crockett had liked Brigit immediately. Petite, blonde and crazy smart, she was Colton’s equal in every way that mattered. But more than that, she made him happy.
Alexandra’s eyes grew wide. “Crockett.” Her blue lips quivered.
Blood pounded through his veins. She’s gorgeous. Large, caramel eyes blinked up at him. Dark brown hair flowed over her bare shoulders. Her elegant red holiday dress showed off her womanly curves, but her breathtaking beauty captured his heart.
“Hello, Goth Girl.” As they stared into each other’s eyes, he felt like he’d come home. And eleven long years compressed into mere minutes. He remembered how her eyes sparkled when she smiled at him, or that her sweet kisses could soothe his karate injuries. And how she’d undo him with her passion.
He smiled. Her gaze slid from his eyes to his mouth, then back into his eyes. The corners of her lips lifted. Then, a flash of anger shadowed her pretty face.
She flicked her head and squared her shoulders. Alexandra Mitus in defense mode. His heart tightened. That rigid posture had been his last image of her. Goddammit. She’s still pissed at me.
“Thanks for talking, Brigit,” she said, her attention still fastened on Crockett. “Excuse me, I’m going to check on Mom.” She walked away. Before vanishing around the corner, she glanced back at him.
He grinned. Not that pissed.
Safely out of view, Alexandra heaved in a shaky breath while trying to appear nonchalant. But she was on fire. Crockett Wilde had shorted her mind. She hated the power he had over her. Always had. My god, he’s gorgeous.
From the moment she’d laid eyes on him, at fourteen, he’d rocked her world. The summer after she’d graduated high school, they’d fallen crazy in love, or so she’d thought.
Seeing him now had awakened the best memories and the worst feelings. Clearly, time had been good to Crockett Wilde. Gangly no more, his massive, sculpted body was eye candy for her lonely soul. She’d always found him handsome, but when he’d pinned her with those baby blues she knew she was in trouble. His chiseled cheekbones and strong jawline made looking away impossible. Like years ago, his undeniably sexy accent wove a ribbon around her heart.
~ MEET THE AUTHOR ~
Stoni Alexander writes erotic romance about tortured alpha males and independent, strong-willed heroines. In a previous life, she ventured into acting, appearing in numerous television, film and stage productions before transitioning to a successful career in business. Stoni spent her childhood moving around like a gypsy and appreciates her deep-seated roots in the DC Metro area. She's married to the love of her life, is an über-proud football mom, and dreams of the day when her muse will inspire her at will.
~ CONNECT WITH STONI ~
When you join Stoni’s Inner Circle, she will gift you a steamy short story, Metro Man. You'll also be privy to news, sneak peeks, giveaways and more! You can also connect with her via the following links:
~SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER ~
THE MITUS TOUCH (Book One of The Touch Series) is just 99¢ through October 18. Click Here to grab your copy or read FREE on KU!
On the Way to You, an all-new emotional standalone from Kandi Steiner is LIVE! On the Way to You by Kandi Steiner Genre: Contempor...
Title: The Vampire Covenant Series Boxed Set Series: The Vampire Covenant #1-3 Author: Betty Shreffler Genre: Paranorma...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
- Pernicious by Lainie Suzanne
- Pawn by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- Proposal For Love by Sharon C. Cooper
- Darkest Temptation by Rachel Van Dyken
- American King by Sierra Simone
- On The Way To You by Kandi Steiner
- The Christmas Cowboy Hero by Donna Grant
- Warrior Forever by Amber Bardan
- Irish War Cry by Victoria Danann
- Siren by Jo-Anne Joseph
- Protector's Claim by Airicka Phoenix
- Savage by L.A. Fiore
- A Temptest Of Discovery by Sarah M. Cardit
- Beaneath The Lighthouse by Julieanne Lynch
- Salt Kissed Love by Kailee Reese Samuels
- Savage Hearts Anthology
- Blocked by L.P. Dover
- Lovers Like Us by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- Dark Moon Rising by Fionn Jameson
- Daughter Of The Night by Tiki Kos
- 1001 Dark Nights Bundle Twelve Anthology
- Banishing by Jax Jillian
- Saved Bt The Single Dad Seal by Nikky Kaye
- Shredded by Vivian Lux
- Single Dad's Sweetheart by Amelia Wilde
- By The Fates: Fulfilled by Patricia D. Eddy
- Spirited Away by Mary Billiter
- Title: Let Her GoAuthor: Briana PachecoGenre: N...
- Single Dad's Barista by Amelia Wilde
- Welcome Home Soldier by Deanna Wadsworth
- Perfect Match by Alexis Alvarez
- Cloaked In Sorcery by T.F. Walsh
- Carry Me Home by Jessica Therien
- Reservations by Kindle Alexander
- Crank by Adrianna Locke
- Punitive Damage by Charlotte Byrd
- Renascence by Alana Sapphire
- Not My Type by M.E. Gordon
- Max’s Redemption by L. Wilder
- Pillow Talk by Luke Prescott
- Kneel by Eden Butler
- Inferno Glory MC Series by Jennifer Ann
- Mister McHottie by Pippa Grant
- Go To Hail by Lani Lynn Vale
- Twist Of Fate Trilogy by Tina Saxon
- Falling Into Right by Sharon kay
- Moira's Song by Tawnya Lee
- Finding Our Course by Ahren Sanders
- Personal Escort by Ainsley Booth
- Craving Sugar by Elena M. Reyes
- Diamond by J A Low
- Reddest Black by P.T. Michelle
- The Vault Volume One Anthology
- Fervent by Claudia Burgoa
- Dark Hunter by AJ Adams
- Daddy Dearest by Isabella Starling
- I Hate Myself For Loving You by Simone Harlow
- Return To Us by Christy Pastore
- One Series by LK Collins
- New Bloom by A.E. Gamrat
- When Dawn Breaks by Melissa Toppen
- The Blackwood Series by Melissa Ellen
- Colby by Casey Peeler
- A Real Man Boxset by Jenika Snow
- Exp1re by Erin Noelle
- Damned by Alexandrea Weis & Lucas Astor
- Paying The Debt by Madison Faye
- Hurricane by Laramie Briscoe
- Bad Idea by Nicole French
- The Lancaster Series by Ava Harrison
- Hush by Nicole Hart
- Clean Break by Lisa Suzanne
- Victor. Echo. Tango. Love Anthology
- Second Chances by T.M. Franklin
- Everything She Ever Wanted by Liz Durano
- The Love Series by Theresa Troutman
- Captain Hotness by Weston Parker
- Bad Habit by Charleigh Rose
- One Shotby BJ Harvey
- The Paranormal Portal Anthology
- Paid In Full by Chealsea Camaron
- #1 Player by T. Gephart
- A Steel Heart by Amie Knight
- Spider by Ilsa Madden-Mills
- Almost Impossible by Nicole Williams
- Branded By Fire by Danielle Annett
- Bedroom Hymns by Morgan Reeves
- Undying Love by Nelle L'Amour
- Grigori by Lauren Smith
- Unintended by Georgia Cates
- The Choices Trilogy by Dee Palmer
- He Loves Me... Knot by RC Boldt
- Sworn To Restoration by Terah Edun
- Intangible by Olive Teagan
- Black Widow by Mila Raphael
- Pawn by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
- The Right Direction by Kathy Coopmans
- A Little Too Late by Staci Hart
- Dark Promises by Winter Renshaw
- Sick Fux by Tillie Cole
- ▼ October (419)