Blog Archive

Five Fathers by Kate Morgan


Five Fathers
Kate Morgan
Publication date: March 23rd 2018
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Sin or piety.

Those are the two things I’m choosing between when I walk up those stone steps and into the church. Heaven or hell. Pain or pleasure. But sometimes, pleasure brings more hurt than pain.

I’ve learned my lesson the hard way and that’s why I’m doing this, giving up everything I know and love for a whole new life. A life dedicated to something, someone, other than myself.

The thing is, sometimes fate has other ideas.

Out of all the churches in town, I picked this one. This building with its vaulted ceilings and stained glass and all its secrets.

This building that houses them.

My five worst sins.

My five most awesome pleasures.

XBTBanner1

0 comments :

Post a Comment