Blog Archive

Burn Out by Jackson Kane


Title: Burn Out 
Author: Jackson Kane
Series: Steel Veins MC #4 

Genre: MC Romance 







How far will you go to get the one thing that will set you free?

Hendrix

For five long years I echoed the words Honor, Loyalty and Brotherhood off my prison cell walls. It's all that's kept me going.

Now on the outside, seeing my club all twisted up, all I want is my freedom, freedom from everything-- 

Including that brotherhood.

Pres' wants one last ride out of me then all my debts are paid.

Bullets, fire, a god damned army, nothing will keep me from finishing this run! Except the one thing I hadn't counted on. 

A girl named Maya.


Maya

Falling in with a dangerous, rival MC, getting dragged halfway across the country and nearly getting killed... There was nothing I wouldn't do to save my baby sister.

Being the daughter of a corrupt MC President, I promised myself I would never let a biker hurt me again.

What I wasn't prepared for a was man like Hendrix. He pierced parts of my mind and heart that no one ever has.

This one ride was supposed to change everything.

I didn't think it could change me.


Author Note: Burn Out is an MC Novel set in the Steel Veins that's chock full of steamy sex, nail-biting violence and heart-racing adventure in a way that Jackson Kane is notorious for.

















Jackson Kane is a professional stuntman, athlete, romance author, and above all else, a hopeless romantic. From American Ninja Warrior, to some of your favorite films, Jackson brings a unique writing style forged from countless harrowing adventures.

He’s a lover of travel, his fans, his romance author peers, dulce de leche, and all things beautifully weird and interesting. He invites you to relax, have a whiskey sour and let him thrill and excite you in a way no other author can.

Jackson will show you what the world looks like through the eyes of a genuine Bad Boy. Come with him, and read dangerously.


Instagram  (for stunt work and training)



0 comments :

Post a Comment