Blog Archive

Reckless Romance by Maggie Riley



Title: Reckless Romance 
Author: Maggie Riley 
Genre: Romance 







Josh Lawson--he's got the body of an athlete, muscles galore, and thick, tousled bed head hair. He's always Mr. Serious, but when he smiles it transforms his entire face. I'd quietly lose my cool if that smirk were ever directed at me.

But playboys like him don't go for theatre nerds like me. Especially when the playboy in question is a strong silent type who is my opposite in every way.

I definitely am NOT in love with my best friend's brother. So why do I find myself dreaming/lusting over his broad shoulders and incredible arms? And why did we practically hook up on the dance floor at his sister's wedding? I can't get him out of my mind.

***

Reagan Bennett is not my type. She's happy, artistic, and deserves the real deal. I'm moody and only good for a one night stand. But after our impromptu sleepover, I can't get her out of my head.

She's got legs for miles. She's creative in all the right ways: she knows all the best spots in New York City and she's passionate about everything she does. Plus, her chocolate chip pancakes are killer.

She's everything good. I'm not gonna be the one to bring her down.

But the more time we spend together, the harder it is to keep my hands off her. I want her. Hell, I need her. It might be reckless, but it also might be love.



















Maggie Riley is a contemporary romance author whose interests include red wine, sushi, strolls through Central Park, and steamy men- both real and imaginary. She lives on the Upper East Side with her German Shepherd, Penny.






0 comments :

Post a Comment