Blog Archive

Token by Kelly Gendron





Book Title: Token (Daring The Kane Brothers) 
Author: Kelly Gendron 
Genre: Contemporary Romance 
Release Date: March 21, 2017 
Hosted by: Book Enthusiast Promotions

Goodreads Button with Shadow

book blurb

DARE YOU TO SAVE ME...



Retired boxer, TOKEN KANE is comfortable on a motorcycle but little does this Irish rogue know the next Harley he picks up will give him the ride of his life.



One week out of the year, HARLEY REDBOURNE puts away her good-girl and completely let's go. It's around the same time that her dark past resurfaces. But this year is different, when it's time to put her past away, the darkness wants to stay.



For the past ten years, Harley Redbourne hasn't had anyone waiting for her in the corner of the ring. She's had to go at this fight all on her own. She needs a cornerman, a trainer, a friend and as much as I don't want to toss in the towel, I know that I could be that for her ~ TOKEN KANE



“Touch me, and I swear . . .” I point at him. “I dare you!”



“You dare me now, do ya?” He stops close enough for his masculine scent to fill my nose, and laughs, his sexy smile spreading inside his beard. “Do ya know the meaning of a dare, my sweet little lass?” His eyes lower to my mouth.



My palms begin to sweat as I inhale him. Damn, he smells good, and it doesn't help that I haven’t eaten yet today. I’m starving.



“Yes.” I lick my lips, following his eyes as they move back up to mine.



“Then you might want to try another.” He leans down, his tempting lips so close to mine. “Because I’m not afraid to touch you, Harley Redbourne.”



“Is that a threat?”



“No. It’s a fact, and if you don’t get your stubborn little ass in my truck right now, I’m going to show you just how unafraid I am to touch you.”



“And what? If I don’t, you’ll what?” I stammer, stepping back. “Force me?”



“No, if you don’t do as I say, I’ll bend your stubborn ass over my knee and slap that naughty little tush until you learn to behave and do as you’re told.”



“Oh-ho, no, you won’t!”



“No?” His head swings lazily to the other side, eyes sparkling bright. “Dare me.” His arm comes around my straight back. He pulls me against him. “And I’ll show you just how unafraid I am to do that too.”



***
***



meet the author



Kelly Gendron is the author of the TroubleMaker series, Breaking the Declan Brothers and a few other romantic suspense novels. When she's not writing steamy, blush producing romances, she's out meeting new people while representing a group of reputable nursing facilities. You can find Kelly in a quiet suburb, somewhere between Buffalo and Niagara Falls. If you Google her, she’ll pop up there too. And, please do find her, Kelly loves to hear from her readers, and meeting new people.





0 comments :

Post a Comment