Blog Archive

B My Forever by Rhonda James


b my forever blank.jpg

B my Forever
(A Sticks & Hearts Novella)
Rhonda James
Contemporary Sports Romance


B My Forever Cover.png

Blurb

I wasn’t supposed to want him, but I did…
We weren’t supposed to fall in love, but it happened…
Now, Brantley Cage has asked me to marry him, and I’ve said yes.
He knows everything about me. My hopes. My dreams. My darkest desires. He’s my best friend. My lover. My hero. My everything.
Most girls dream of their wedding day. The dress. The flowers. The reception. But none of that matters to me. All I care about is the man waiting for me at the end of the aisle.
We started out as friends. Now I want him to B my Forever.


b teaser.png

Buy Links:



B my forever teaser.jpg


Catch up on Brantley & Cassie’s love story in book one
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl cover.jpg

I’m a player on and off the ice, with the reputation to back up my game.

I’ve never met a woman I couldn’t get between the sheets, because I’m the best

D-man on campus with the biggest stick.

I have two rules: don’t fall in love, and play to win.

Until I meet her.

Cassie Rivers, my best friend’s sister—off-limits—and out of my league.

But from the moment I see her, I have to make her mine.

You know what they say about forbidden fruit. One taste is never enough.


See what other's are saying on Goodreads


U.S.
UK
CA


Meet Rhonda James
Rhonda's picture.jpg

Rhonda James is an International Amazon best-selling author who loves a good HEA, believes nice guys don’t finish last, and strives to create a book boyfriend for all her readers. Rhonda is married and lives in Michigan with her family. When not writing, some of her guilty pleasures include kissing, diving into a good book, and wasting time on Facebook, though she may do one more than the others.

Stalk her:

Facebook:



Instagram:
@rljames.author

Website:


rhonda's banner 2.jpg


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: B My Forever
Author: Rhonda James

  



Almost three years ago, Rhonda James wrote about a bad boy rockstar named Sebastian Miles. Then she created her GLU men and i fell in love with hockey again. But i always wondered what happned to Sebastian and i think she heard the tiny voices of her readers when she created that link between these two series by allowing Sebastian to come back and make Cassie's dream come true.

  



You can't help but create a connection with these characters - truth be told, my heart skipped a beat more than once when it came to Cassie and B's journey to their wedding day and so many times i wanted to ask this author why elopement wasn't possible. But in the end, this journey was so worth it - to be able to 'see' these two's dreams come true in one day. I assure you, it was truly beautiful. Now i wonder, whose story will Rhonda James tell?



View all my reviews



0 comments :

Post a Comment