Wednesday, 10 May 2017
Indie Insider: Fundamentals by Chelsea Camaron & Ryan Michele
Title: Indie Insider: Fundamentals
Authors: Chelsea Camaron and Ryan Michele
Release: May 10, 2017
Cover Designer is Susan Garwood from Wicked Women Designs
Have you ever thought about life behind the pages? Have you ever wondered what an author goes through? Have you considered writing a book but don’t know what to do with it?
Well, the Indie Insider is here for you.
No, this is not a how-to guide. This is a real, raw, uncut, behind the scenes sight from two established authors. What works for one person may not work for another, but there will be something you can take away from this.
Even if you are just curious, this is a book that will entertain as well as encourage. If you’re already established, happy in your writing life, this book will only offer you the solace that the times you have been down you were not alone. If you are just starting out, struggling, or just at a standstill, then this book is here to motivate and educate.
Sit back, grab a drink, and take a look inside the mind of an Indie author today.
Please note, this is Indie Insider: Fundamentals. As the first episode in this serial, you will find this to be an overview that briefly touches on a multitude of subjects an Indie author faces. If the series is well received, there will be additional volumes to come where we will breakdown the items here and so much more in detail.
USA Today Bestselling author Chelsea Camaron is a small town Carolina girl with a big imagination. She is a wife and mom chasing her dreams. She writes contemporary romance, erotic suspense, and psychological thrillers. She loves to write blue-collar men who have real problems with a fictional twist. From mechanics to bikers to oil riggers to smokejumpers, bar owners, and beyond, she loves a strong hero who works hard and plays harder.
Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.
She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.
When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.
Barclay Publicity, LLC Author and Book Promotion, Simplifie...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
Alpha Squad: Friends & Foes by Lorelei Moone Alpha Squad #2 Publication Date: April 7, 2017 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Ro...
- Mine by Jenika Snow
- Flutter by L.A. Corvill
- Crescendo by Lana Sky
- Sexy Motherpucker By Lili Valente
- The Baby Clause by Melanie Moreland
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
- Finding Eli by Jake Irons
- Lucky by Lilly Atlas
- Condemned By Him by LM Roberts
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker
- He Lived Next Door by Portia Moore
- Sex Ed by ZB Heller
- Mated In Treason by Christa Paige
- Uncover by Gisele St. Claire
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
- Eve Of Destruction by E. Kay Sims
- If We Fall by K.M. Scott
- Complicated Love by Harper Phoenix
- One Night With A Seal by Tawny Weber & Beth Andrew...
- Kicking Reality by Kat T. Masen
- Craving Bad Anthology
- Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
- The Demon Who Loved Me by Jessie Lane
- Dahlia Donovan Birthday Sale
- Tapped by Liz Crowe
- The Guardians of Ivalice by Laura Catherine
- Teaser Tuesday ~ Siles: A Playboy Liar by S.R. Wat...
- Lightstruck by Liz Crowe
- Jake by Kim Grosso
- Somehow, Some Way by Jennifer Probst
- Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby
- Edge Of Truth By Brynn Kelly
- My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
- Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne
- Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
- Blue Velvet by Natalie Bennett
- Undercover Intentions by Sapphire Knight
- The Way Back Home by Carmen Jenner
- LaClaire Nights by Dori Lavelle
- Plight by K.M. Golland
- Notice by K Webster
- Nuts by Scott Hildreth
- Dark Alley Season 2 Episode 1 by D.S. Wright
- Caveman by Jo Raven
- Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko
- Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan
- The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander
- Crave Me by Stacey Lynn
- Bad Penny by Staci Hart
- Craving His Command by Jenna Jacob
- Chance At Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Dandelion Wishes by Carolyn LaRoche
- Wire by Stevie J. Cole & LP Lovell
- Disgraced by Natasha Knight
- Punched by Jacob Chance
- The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
- Screw You by Kasey Millstead
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Dax by Jessie Cooke
- Devastate by Marley Valentine
- Rock My Body by Lee Piper
- Love Wasted by Shirl Rickman
- Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Where I End by Michelle Dare
- A Fighting Chance by Annie Stone
- Under Her Skin by Aria Cole
- Behind The Wall by Jane Harvey- Berrick
- 100 Proof by Shanora Williams
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy
- Fractured by A.C. Nixon
- Nudes by Sarah Robinson
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice
- Aiding The Dragon by Jessie Donovan
- Trigger by J.L. Drake
- Swear by Adriana Locke
- Fast by Lauren K. McKellar
- Bad Motherpuckers by Lili Valente
- Saints & Thieves by London Miller
- Recluse by Jaycee Ford
- Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux
- Cody by Jessie Cooke
- Love In Silence by Brie Mitchell
- Emilia Part One by Lisa Cardiff
- Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Line by Amie Knight
- Nixon by Xana Jordan & Michelle Rene
- Fathoms Above by Laura Holt
- The Wrong Bed: Naked Pursuit by Jill Monroe
- More Than Love You by Shayla Black
- The Last Guy by Tia Louise & Ilsa Madden-Mills
- His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
- Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund
- Mergers & Acquisitions by Abby Angel
- My Drity Boss by Elaine May
- Forbidden Promises by Katee Robert
- Flirting with the Law by Vanessa Vale
- The Gamble by Eve Carter
- This Dark Light by Nazarea Andrews
- Room Mates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- ▼ May (459)