Monday, 22 May 2017
Moments Of Pain by Ysa Arcangel
Title: Moments of Pain (Moments to Remember Series - Book 2)
Author: Ysa Arcangel
Blog Tour: May 23rd – 31st
Genre: Contemporary Romance
The second novel in the breathtakingly beautiful love story and heartwarming Moments to
Remember series . . . where love is stronger than a disease.
How far would you go for someone you love?
Ivo stands by Brandy's side no matter what the future entails. His love for her endures every moment of pain.
As Brandy's mind starts slipping away, she makes the biggest decision of her life, putting their love to the ultimate test.
What if there was a cure?
Brandy offers herself as a test subject and wakes up with no memory of her current life after undergoing a medical procedure that promised to cure her Alzheimer's. As far as she can remember, she is sixteen years old and just started her life in college.
With no memory of the years leading up to the trial treatment or the man sitting beside her with a ring on his finger, Brandy embarks on a journey to discover who she is and learns everything about a life she couldn't remember.
Should Brandy live her life the way she thinks she probably should or risks all that for a tiny spark of feeling for Ivo that she just couldn't shake off?
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2pW66Dl
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/2pVFN0g
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2rhxzmL
Moments of Pain (Moments to Remember Series - Book 2)
Text Copyright © 2017 Ysa Arcangel
All Rights Reserved
Almost three weeks had passed since Brandy’s diagnosis of Alzheimer’s and in that time, the dull throbbing ache in my chest had become a familiar aspect of my day-to-day life, although she was still unaware of this.
The diagnosis was weighing heavily on me. Sometimes, I wanted to rage against the world, against God or whoever the hell else might be listening, because she was slipping away and I couldn’t stop her. I wanted to plead, to beg for her to come back. I wanted to offer myself up instead.
I still hadn’t quite gotten over seeing her in a moment of ‘incoherence’ and I’d been trying to avoid it ever since, but I realized I had to steel myself.
I thought of filing a leave of absence from my job to fully take care of Brandy. I needed to be strong for my wife. She needed me more than anyone else and I’d be there for her no matter what happens.
“We’re getting on in years,” Brandy said when she snuggled close to me.
I looked at her and she stared back at me.
“Yes, that’s what will happen when I live for a while,” she added.
“Babe, what are you saying?” I asked, trying to deny it, trying to tell myself that there’s nothing wrong, not really. She has been a bit confused lately but everyone can have a bad day.
“It’s funny; I never thought my life would turn out like this. If someone told me that I will meet you and probably grow old with you, I’d take any chances to slow the process or to find a miracle cure.” Her voice was timid and small; nothing like the strong and confident woman I’ve come to admire so much.
I felt tears in my eyes. I hugged her close, bringing her face to my chest.
“Here we are, babe, and we will always be together,” I uttered, trying to bat the tears away without being obvious.
“Having regrets, Primitivo?”
“Ouch, the whole name,” I joked, pretending to flinch. “But no. No regrets, babe. You?”
Brandy smiled. “None at all.”
She slowly rolled over on her side and faced me, placing her hand on my forearm. “It’ll be okay… you’ll get over me,” she whispered, tears in her eyes.
“Are you still joking? It isn’t funny anymore,” I growled at her.
“Sorry, babe.” She sighed, and I lifted my gaze just in time to see tears fall down her cheeks.
“I will always love you,” she murmured softly, her breath hitching.
“I know that.”
“Still, you deserve to hear it more. And… And I want to say it, while I still can.”
“Just stop saying that I’ll get over you, okay?”
“But it’s the truth, we both know it. So until that end comes, I’m going to say it as much as possible b-before I forget how.” She pressed her face into my shoulder. “I love you. I love you. I love you. No matter what happens later, just know I’ll love you.”
“Me too. We will be together, Brandy, and have night stands forever.” To prove my point, I hugged her to my chest even tighter, wrapping my arms tightly around her as though every bone in the appendages have the strength to keep the memories in.
Ysa Arcangel, in real life, is a Spanish speaking GDS Consultant and mother to three amazing kids ages twelve, nine and six.
Her alter ego is an attention seeking and a hopeless romantic author who melts over a tattooed hero with 6-pack abs. Underneath her rhino skin exterior lies layers of insecurities.
She is a perpetual doubter of her own creation but extremely proud of her works. Her alter ego is extrovert and a social media junkie. And just like in real life a coffee addict.
She is the author of Underneath It All and Love at First Sit. She has also written an urban fantasy novella, “Nexus Series Book 1: Anathema”.
She is a Filipino author based in Manila and a loving partner to a very talented chef. She is also a tattoo fan, giant dog lover and an extreme sports enthusiast.
Subscribe to Newsletter: http://bit.ly/ysaarcangelnewsletter
Join Facebook Readers Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ArcangelsDen
Title: Stryke First Series: Rock Series #5 Author: Sandrine Gasq-Dion Genre: M/M Romance Release Date: October 15, 2017 ...
Title: The Vampire Covenant Series Boxed Set Series: The Vampire Covenant #1-3 Author: Betty Shreffler Genre: Paranorma...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
- Mine by Jenika Snow
- Flutter by L.A. Corvill
- Crescendo by Lana Sky
- Sexy Motherpucker By Lili Valente
- The Baby Clause by Melanie Moreland
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
- Finding Eli by Jake Irons
- Lucky by Lilly Atlas
- Condemned By Him by LM Roberts
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker
- He Lived Next Door by Portia Moore
- Sex Ed by ZB Heller
- Mated In Treason by Christa Paige
- Uncover by Gisele St. Claire
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
- Eve Of Destruction by E. Kay Sims
- If We Fall by K.M. Scott
- Complicated Love by Harper Phoenix
- One Night With A Seal by Tawny Weber & Beth Andrew...
- Kicking Reality by Kat T. Masen
- Craving Bad Anthology
- Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
- The Demon Who Loved Me by Jessie Lane
- Dahlia Donovan Birthday Sale
- Tapped by Liz Crowe
- The Guardians of Ivalice by Laura Catherine
- Teaser Tuesday ~ Siles: A Playboy Liar by S.R. Wat...
- Lightstruck by Liz Crowe
- Jake by Kim Grosso
- Somehow, Some Way by Jennifer Probst
- Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby
- Edge Of Truth By Brynn Kelly
- My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
- Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne
- Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
- Blue Velvet by Natalie Bennett
- Undercover Intentions by Sapphire Knight
- The Way Back Home by Carmen Jenner
- LaClaire Nights by Dori Lavelle
- Plight by K.M. Golland
- Notice by K Webster
- Nuts by Scott Hildreth
- Dark Alley Season 2 Episode 1 by D.S. Wright
- Caveman by Jo Raven
- Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko
- Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan
- The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander
- Crave Me by Stacey Lynn
- Bad Penny by Staci Hart
- Craving His Command by Jenna Jacob
- Chance At Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Dandelion Wishes by Carolyn LaRoche
- Wire by Stevie J. Cole & LP Lovell
- Disgraced by Natasha Knight
- Punched by Jacob Chance
- The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
- Screw You by Kasey Millstead
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Dax by Jessie Cooke
- Devastate by Marley Valentine
- Rock My Body by Lee Piper
- Love Wasted by Shirl Rickman
- Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Where I End by Michelle Dare
- A Fighting Chance by Annie Stone
- Under Her Skin by Aria Cole
- Behind The Wall by Jane Harvey- Berrick
- 100 Proof by Shanora Williams
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy
- Fractured by A.C. Nixon
- Nudes by Sarah Robinson
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice
- Aiding The Dragon by Jessie Donovan
- Trigger by J.L. Drake
- Swear by Adriana Locke
- Fast by Lauren K. McKellar
- Bad Motherpuckers by Lili Valente
- Saints & Thieves by London Miller
- Recluse by Jaycee Ford
- Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux
- Cody by Jessie Cooke
- Love In Silence by Brie Mitchell
- Emilia Part One by Lisa Cardiff
- Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Line by Amie Knight
- Nixon by Xana Jordan & Michelle Rene
- Fathoms Above by Laura Holt
- The Wrong Bed: Naked Pursuit by Jill Monroe
- More Than Love You by Shayla Black
- The Last Guy by Tia Louise & Ilsa Madden-Mills
- His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
- Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund
- Mergers & Acquisitions by Abby Angel
- My Drity Boss by Elaine May
- Forbidden Promises by Katee Robert
- Flirting with the Law by Vanessa Vale
- The Gamble by Eve Carter
- This Dark Light by Nazarea Andrews
- Room Mates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- ▼ May (459)