Who Are We?

Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Riot Street by Tyler King

SBPRBanner-RiotStreet-BlogTour.jpg

Riot Street, an all-new standalone from Tyler King is now live!

King_RiotStreet_ebook

Riot Street by Tyler King

Release Date: April 30th, 2017
Genre: Contemporary Romance


Sometimes, getting in too deep is the only way to survive . . .
As darkly charismatic as he is unpredictable, Ethan Ash knows me better than I know myself. He's spent years unraveling the family scandal I've tried desperately to escape. I once thought that made us adversaries. Now he's the closest ally I have left.
Ethan's both the chaos around me and the deep, calm center where I feel safe. People warn me about him, tell me he's dangerous. Don't fall for him. But it's too late. Because I can't tell where my addiction ends . . . and his obsession begins.

RiotStreet-AN

Read Today!

Google Play: https://goo.gl/hJzdQE
Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/bn2kKM

RedSplash

About the Author:

Tyler King was born and raised in Orlando, Florida and graduated from the University of Central Florida with a degree in English. As a journalist, her work has appeared in Orlando magazine and Orlando Business Journal, among other publications.


Connect with the Author:

Twitter: @TylerAKing
Stay up to date with Tyler by signing up for her newsletter here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Spy To Have by Paula Altenburg

Barclay Publicity, LLC                                                                                Author and Book Promotion, Simplifie...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

AmazonGC Banner