Who Are We?

Tuesday, 16 May 2017

Share by Gisele St. Claire



Title: Share
Author: Gisele St. Claire 
Genre: MMF Menage Romance  





It’s so unfair. 



My ex-roommates Kayla and Tiff have two men for themselves.

I can’t even get one.
 
Also, I suck at sex. I suck at sucking. My last boyfriend told me so. It must be true right?


So when I land two hot roommates, I’m hoping one of them might be my ideal man. Until I find them in bed together. I’m cursing my luck when Tiff explains that they like women too, and they’re looking for a female to join them.


Dare I tell them I’m willing to share?










If you're into quick, hot and sexy erotica romance with a twist then you've found the right gal!
 I love staying up late and watching my characters come to life on paper.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Her Spy To Have by Paula Altenburg

Barclay Publicity, LLC                                                                                Author and Book Promotion, Simplifie...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

AmazonGC Banner