Blog Archive

Share by Gisele St. Claire



Title: Share
Author: Gisele St. Claire 
Genre: MMF Menage Romance  





It’s so unfair. 



My ex-roommates Kayla and Tiff have two men for themselves.

I can’t even get one.
 
Also, I suck at sex. I suck at sucking. My last boyfriend told me so. It must be true right?


So when I land two hot roommates, I’m hoping one of them might be my ideal man. Until I find them in bed together. I’m cursing my luck when Tiff explains that they like women too, and they’re looking for a female to join them.


Dare I tell them I’m willing to share?










If you're into quick, hot and sexy erotica romance with a twist then you've found the right gal!
 I love staying up late and watching my characters come to life on paper.











0 comments :

Post a Comment