Release Date: April/May 2017
Monday, 15 May 2017
The Hookup Café Series by Fifi Flowers
Title: Hookup Café Series
Author: Fifi Flowers
Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April/May 2017
Release Date: April/May 2017
Welcome to the Hookup Café Series featuring a quaint café called Cafélicious, located in the downtown area of San Diego, owned by Pansie. Sitting at a table in the café, you will meet her friends, employees, customers, and her poetry man Basil. You will, also, get to read about romances with Marzi's delivery man Avery; Evie's musical man Nate; Saylor's beastly man Deacon; Vivienne's blind date Mason... and from a male POV, Vin will tell us how he is tormented by Darla. Come along and enjoy the laughs, tears, friendships, and romance that this series has to offer!
MONDAY is FREE for a VERY limited time!
All other books are 99c
Free in Kindle Unlimited
When a sinfully gorgeous man enters Cafélicious, the owner, Pansie, is consumed with his beauty and although she thinks he might be homeless, he has captured her heart without even knowing it. Basil, the man in question, is instantly smitten by Pansie and makes it his mission in life to woo her with his poetry and charm. Could it be that he is the man for her at the so-called Hookup Café?
When a hunky delivery man steps through baker Marzi’s kitchen doors of Cafélicious early one morning, she gets from more than the supplies needed to create her amazing sweet treats. Avery gives a hold new meaning to the words excellent customer service and he’s willing to deliver far more than his goods. Marzi busy with her business and personal issues, limits Avery to one day a week. Will he continue to accept her limitations or will he breakthrough and get her to give him dessert anytime, anywhere?
When Evie welcomes everyone to Cafélicious’ Open-Mic night, she finds herself doing something totally out of her comfort zone thanks to a heart-stopping, beautiful man sitting close to the stage sporting sexy arm tats. Nate stares up at the vision before him with his clear blue eyes and finds himself lost to her as he watches the shy café server belt out a sensuous song. Their love of music draws them closer together. It was supposed to be a summer fling, but will it turn into something more?
When one very muscular man walks up to the counter of Cafélicious, head barista Saylor is abruptly asked if she was named after a one-night stand her mother had with a stranger. Not one easily intimidated, she puts Deacon in his place which only seems to make him come on stronger and when he tells her that she likes him because he is bold, rich, and strong, she isn’t sure if that’s true or if she wants to slap him. Could it be that he is right?
When Vivienne joins an online blind-dating service and sets a date, she has him meet her at Cafélicious owned by her best friend where they can check him out to make sure he is not a dud or worse. Unbeknownst to mystery man Mason, her friends are texting her a message that reads laced with spice meaning that he is handsome and that she should show up. What will happen when he finds out that she has cheated the system?
When a stunning woman sits down at a counter where chef Vin is attempting to create gourmet dishes, he decides that she should be banned from sitting so close to him. It turns out that she will not be leaving his sight as Darla is the new wine rep in charge of pairing his cuisine with her wines. Listening to her wine presentations that put him on the edge, he categorizes her as light, full-bodied and himself as screwed. Can these two pair up outside of Cafélicious?
Fifi Flowers, an internationally known artist turn author from the Los Angeles area of California, writes romance novels and paints fantasies with a Parisian flair while daydreaming of her time spent sipping cafe crème in the cafes of Paris.
She penned her love of Paris and romance to the pages of her first novel, A Window To Love, published in 2013, when she sat down, and instead of putting paint to paper, put her pen to paper and began her first novel. Since that first novel, Fifi has self-published several steamy contemporary romances and has many more in the works.
Title: A.K.A Author: TL Alexander Genre: Romantic Suspense Release Date: July 31, 2017 Hosted by: Buoni Amici Pr...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
Alpha Squad: Friends & Foes by Lorelei Moone Alpha Squad #2 Publication Date: April 7, 2017 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Ro...
- Mine by Jenika Snow
- Flutter by L.A. Corvill
- Crescendo by Lana Sky
- Sexy Motherpucker By Lili Valente
- The Baby Clause by Melanie Moreland
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
- Finding Eli by Jake Irons
- Lucky by Lilly Atlas
- Condemned By Him by LM Roberts
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker
- He Lived Next Door by Portia Moore
- Sex Ed by ZB Heller
- Mated In Treason by Christa Paige
- Uncover by Gisele St. Claire
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
- Eve Of Destruction by E. Kay Sims
- If We Fall by K.M. Scott
- Complicated Love by Harper Phoenix
- One Night With A Seal by Tawny Weber & Beth Andrew...
- Kicking Reality by Kat T. Masen
- Craving Bad Anthology
- Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
- The Demon Who Loved Me by Jessie Lane
- Dahlia Donovan Birthday Sale
- Tapped by Liz Crowe
- The Guardians of Ivalice by Laura Catherine
- Teaser Tuesday ~ Siles: A Playboy Liar by S.R. Wat...
- Lightstruck by Liz Crowe
- Jake by Kim Grosso
- Somehow, Some Way by Jennifer Probst
- Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby
- Edge Of Truth By Brynn Kelly
- My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
- Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne
- Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
- Blue Velvet by Natalie Bennett
- Undercover Intentions by Sapphire Knight
- The Way Back Home by Carmen Jenner
- LaClaire Nights by Dori Lavelle
- Plight by K.M. Golland
- Notice by K Webster
- Nuts by Scott Hildreth
- Dark Alley Season 2 Episode 1 by D.S. Wright
- Caveman by Jo Raven
- Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko
- Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan
- The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander
- Crave Me by Stacey Lynn
- Bad Penny by Staci Hart
- Craving His Command by Jenna Jacob
- Chance At Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Dandelion Wishes by Carolyn LaRoche
- Wire by Stevie J. Cole & LP Lovell
- Disgraced by Natasha Knight
- Punched by Jacob Chance
- The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
- Screw You by Kasey Millstead
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Dax by Jessie Cooke
- Devastate by Marley Valentine
- Rock My Body by Lee Piper
- Love Wasted by Shirl Rickman
- Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Where I End by Michelle Dare
- A Fighting Chance by Annie Stone
- Under Her Skin by Aria Cole
- Behind The Wall by Jane Harvey- Berrick
- 100 Proof by Shanora Williams
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy
- Fractured by A.C. Nixon
- Nudes by Sarah Robinson
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice
- Aiding The Dragon by Jessie Donovan
- Trigger by J.L. Drake
- Swear by Adriana Locke
- Fast by Lauren K. McKellar
- Bad Motherpuckers by Lili Valente
- Saints & Thieves by London Miller
- Recluse by Jaycee Ford
- Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux
- Cody by Jessie Cooke
- Love In Silence by Brie Mitchell
- Emilia Part One by Lisa Cardiff
- Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Line by Amie Knight
- Nixon by Xana Jordan & Michelle Rene
- Fathoms Above by Laura Holt
- The Wrong Bed: Naked Pursuit by Jill Monroe
- More Than Love You by Shayla Black
- The Last Guy by Tia Louise & Ilsa Madden-Mills
- His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
- Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund
- Mergers & Acquisitions by Abby Angel
- My Drity Boss by Elaine May
- Forbidden Promises by Katee Robert
- Flirting with the Law by Vanessa Vale
- The Gamble by Eve Carter
- This Dark Light by Nazarea Andrews
- Room Mates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- ▼ May (459)