Thursday, 18 May 2017
Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James
Trashy Foreplay by Gemma James releases on June 22nd!
Keep reading for an excerpt!
Amazon - sign up for her newsletter to get alerts: http://authorgemmajames.com/newsletter/
Add to your TBR: http://bit.ly/2nHZHNf
Never flirt with temptation.
Never lust after what I can’t have.
And never, under any circumstances, screw a married man again.
By the time this story is told, I’ll have failed at all three…
With my heart and reputation in ruins, I can’t afford to make another mistake. Boarding a flight to Seattle is supposed to give me a clean slate, but from the moment Cash Montgomery slides into the seat next to mine, I’m captivated by his steel eyes that see too much. I ache for this stranger in a way I’ve never ached for anyone.
But I didn’t know he was married, and I sure as hell didn’t see the curveball fate had in store. My clean slate in Seattle isn’t so clean after all because my new boss is the man forbidden to me.
And the only man I want.
The only man I’ll do anything for, even if it means breaking the promise I made to myself when I fled my old life in shame.
I wasn’t supposed to fall for a married man, but I did.
NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: Though the subject matter deals with cheating, there are no innocent parties here. Book 1 in the Trashy Affair series.
I go perfectly still as his arm snakes around me from behind. A warm palm flattens against my stomach, and the tips of his fingers inch beneath the waistband of my jeans. Everything south of that tempting hand flares to life, setting off a deep ache I know only he can fix.
Pulling me against his body, he leans down and whispers into my ear. “Watching him touch you is killing me.”
“Knowing you’re married is killing me.”
He curses under his breath. A hint of his woodsy cologne, along with the sweet aroma of bourbon fills my nostrils.
“Have you been drinking?”
“Maybe a little.” He whirls me around until we’re face-to-face, and my heart flutters in my throat as he tightens his arms around me. “Come upstairs with me.”
His proximity riots through me, the heat of his body sizzling all the way to my fucking toes. We fall into a lazy sway, dancing but not quite, and for a crazy second, I consider following him to the VIP area in the loft. As far as I can tell it’s empty unless a stray couple is hiding in the shadows in the very back. I doubt it though. The club is vibrating with restless energy as everyone crowds the first floor in anticipation of the concert.
“Look at me, Jules.”
His words jolt me to awareness, and I realize I’m staring at his chest. I curl my hands into fists at my sides, too tempted to run my palms down that broad expanse hiding underneath cotton. I bet it’s the softest material on the planet, but I won’t find out because I’m not going there.
Not. Gonna. Do. It.
Because I have zero control right now, and we’re standing in the middle of a busy club with God-knows-who watching. And if I do touch him…I might not stop.
“Jules,” he murmurs. “Bring those gorgeous eyes up here.”
I lift my chin and dive headfirst into the fire of his gaze. His eyes are a smoldering, liquid steel. “Cash…please…”
“Don’t make me want to give in. You’re married.” My voice cracks on that ugly word.
“My marriage is a sham.”
“Your marriage is your business.” I grip his arms, intending to push him away. But somewhere along the way, my brain gets its wires crossed, and I end up curling my fingers around his biceps. God, he’s built—solid man through and through.
“I disagree,” he says, dipping his head until our mouths linger a hairsbreadth from each other. “Everything about me is very much your business.”
“Because I can’t feel this way about you without it being your business.”
About the Author:
Gemma James is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of a blend of genres, from new adult suspense to dark erotic romance. She loves to explore the darker side of human nature in her fiction, and she’s morbidly curious about anything dark and edgy, from deviant sex to serial killers. Readers have described her stories as being “not for the faint of heart.”
She warns you to heed their words! Her playground isn’t full of rainbows and kittens, though she likes both. She lives in Oregon with her husband and their four children–three rambunctious UFC/wrestling-loving boys and one girl who steals everyone’s attention.
From New York Times Bestselling authors Alexandra Ivy and Laura Wright, comes BLADE, a new novella in their Bayou Heat Series , br...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
Alpha Squad: Friends & Foes by Lorelei Moone Alpha Squad #2 Publication Date: April 7, 2017 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Ro...
- Mine by Jenika Snow
- Flutter by L.A. Corvill
- Crescendo by Lana Sky
- Sexy Motherpucker By Lili Valente
- The Baby Clause by Melanie Moreland
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
- Finding Eli by Jake Irons
- Lucky by Lilly Atlas
- Condemned By Him by LM Roberts
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker
- He Lived Next Door by Portia Moore
- Sex Ed by ZB Heller
- Mated In Treason by Christa Paige
- Uncover by Gisele St. Claire
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
- Eve Of Destruction by E. Kay Sims
- If We Fall by K.M. Scott
- Complicated Love by Harper Phoenix
- One Night With A Seal by Tawny Weber & Beth Andrew...
- Kicking Reality by Kat T. Masen
- Craving Bad Anthology
- Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
- The Demon Who Loved Me by Jessie Lane
- Dahlia Donovan Birthday Sale
- Tapped by Liz Crowe
- The Guardians of Ivalice by Laura Catherine
- Teaser Tuesday ~ Siles: A Playboy Liar by S.R. Wat...
- Lightstruck by Liz Crowe
- Jake by Kim Grosso
- Somehow, Some Way by Jennifer Probst
- Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby
- Edge Of Truth By Brynn Kelly
- My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
- Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne
- Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
- Blue Velvet by Natalie Bennett
- Undercover Intentions by Sapphire Knight
- The Way Back Home by Carmen Jenner
- LaClaire Nights by Dori Lavelle
- Plight by K.M. Golland
- Notice by K Webster
- Nuts by Scott Hildreth
- Dark Alley Season 2 Episode 1 by D.S. Wright
- Caveman by Jo Raven
- Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko
- Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan
- The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander
- Crave Me by Stacey Lynn
- Bad Penny by Staci Hart
- Craving His Command by Jenna Jacob
- Chance At Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Dandelion Wishes by Carolyn LaRoche
- Wire by Stevie J. Cole & LP Lovell
- Disgraced by Natasha Knight
- Punched by Jacob Chance
- The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
- Screw You by Kasey Millstead
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Dax by Jessie Cooke
- Devastate by Marley Valentine
- Rock My Body by Lee Piper
- Love Wasted by Shirl Rickman
- Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Where I End by Michelle Dare
- A Fighting Chance by Annie Stone
- Under Her Skin by Aria Cole
- Behind The Wall by Jane Harvey- Berrick
- 100 Proof by Shanora Williams
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy
- Fractured by A.C. Nixon
- Nudes by Sarah Robinson
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice
- Aiding The Dragon by Jessie Donovan
- Trigger by J.L. Drake
- Swear by Adriana Locke
- Fast by Lauren K. McKellar
- Bad Motherpuckers by Lili Valente
- Saints & Thieves by London Miller
- Recluse by Jaycee Ford
- Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux
- Cody by Jessie Cooke
- Love In Silence by Brie Mitchell
- Emilia Part One by Lisa Cardiff
- Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Line by Amie Knight
- Nixon by Xana Jordan & Michelle Rene
- Fathoms Above by Laura Holt
- The Wrong Bed: Naked Pursuit by Jill Monroe
- More Than Love You by Shayla Black
- The Last Guy by Tia Louise & Ilsa Madden-Mills
- His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
- Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund
- Mergers & Acquisitions by Abby Angel
- My Drity Boss by Elaine May
- Forbidden Promises by Katee Robert
- Flirting with the Law by Vanessa Vale
- The Gamble by Eve Carter
- This Dark Light by Nazarea Andrews
- Room Mates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- ▼ May (459)