Blog Archive

Nixon by Ker Dukey

First came Four Fathers.

Now it's time for Four Sons.

Nixon by Ker Dukey 

LIVE!!! 


Synopsis
I am devious, a dark soul, and son to a dead man—or am I?
I plan many moves ahead to get the result I want.
Her.
Things may be complicated, but we were always destined for each other.
I’ll protect her from any threat and defend my interests, even if it means going against my own brothers.
My name is Nixon Pearson.
I’m ruthless and deadly, but also devoted.
People may think I’m young and naïve, but that’s just a mask I wear to fool them.

NIXON

***This series should be read in order to understand the plot.***





My rating: 5 of 5 stars


 






Holy. Hell. What did i just read there? Nixon was insane! For real! I mean, i've read the previous four fathers series *spoiler alert, if you haven't read wheeler beforehand like i hadn't, then you'll pretty much know what happens in that book in the first two chapters of Nixon*.

This book was like a kick in the face with awwwww moments and then the 'holy crap' moment that makes you have to reread that passage, just because. This was nothing like i expected it and i absolutely loved it for that! It was dark, it was intense and it was twisted in so many great ways.

These are the Pearson brothers. If you're read Pearson from Four Fathers, then you have a pretty good idea of which brother is which, but seriously, getting the chance to go into their heads one by one, that can't get any better than that. Before starting this series, i thought we were getting the four brothers stories, of the sons of the four fathers. Yeah. Nope. You're really getting Eric Pearson's sons in your face and you have to deal with all the crap they went through as they digest the information.

I wish i could say as much as i would like about this book, but i won't because it'll only take away from the story, and trust me, whatever you think you know about Nixon, you're not even halfway close to the truth. Trust. Me. This boy. Man. Child. Partner? Who knows what to call him, but Nixon is everything you never saw coming and more.

Now i can't wait to read the rest of this series and find out more about these brothers and see if i was as wrong about them as i was about Nixon.






Nixon (Four Sons, #1) by Ker Dukey 

Purchase Links 


Have you added these to your Goodreads TBR??

Hayden (Four Sons, #2) by J.D. Hollyfield ~ Releasing July 27th 
Brock (Four Sons, #3) by Dani René ~ Releasing August 3rd 
Camden (Four Sons, #4) by K Webster ~ Releasing August 10th 





Meet Author Ker Dukey 



I have always had a passion for storytelling, whether it be through lyrics or bedtime stories with my sisters. I wanted to be an actress growing up so I could live many roles but I learned early on that my mind was too active… I would want to change the script. I would watch films and think of ways they could have improved the story if they took another direction so I thought it best that I tell my own.

My mum would always have a book in her hand when I was young and passed on her love for reading, inspiring me to venture into writing my own. I tend to have a darker edge to my writing. Not all love stories are made of light, some are created in darkness but are just as powerful and worth telling.
When I’m not lost in the world of characters I love spending time with my family. I’m a mum and that comes first in my life but when I do get down time I love attending music concerts or reading events with my younger sister.
You can find me on Facebook where I love interacting with my readers.
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Newsletter | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon


CLICK THE IMAGE BELOW TO ENTER TO WIN A $20 GIFT CARD


0 comments :

Post a Comment