Blog Archive

His Doll by Isabella Starling




Title: His Doll 
Author : Isabella Starling 
Therapist/Patient





“How does that make you feel, doll?” 
Too young. 
Too innocent. 
Too pretty. 
Too fucking off limits.
And I don’t give a damn. 
I may be a jackass. 
I may be a pervert. 
But she needs to belong to me. 
She’s my patient and I’m supposed to help her. 
I know how to do just that, even if she doesn’t like it at first.
I’m going to make her my pretty little doll.











As per my request, she's done her makeup to look a little older, but when I look at her closely, she's still my pretty little doll.

This is my second novel that I have read by Isabella Starling, having started with His Brat, and if I thought that it was amazing, His Doll outshines it. It had everything I could have hoped for and more.

"Alice," he says sternly, one of his hands going to my nape, the other resting on my thigh. "You know you're mine now, right?"

Alice is Jacob's patient, has been for years before her mother decides that her career is more important than her daughter and leaves her in his care. She's far from perfect - she's an outcast at school thirsty for attention and broken, yet these only make her strong in other ways, which makes her perfect in her imperfection. Jacob is a man with a secret that he hopes won't scare Alice away when he shows her. Their relationship is forbidden for all the right reasons but together they are made for one another.



"By the way, doll, you refer to me as Master when we're here. Is that clear?"

Even with all her 'faults', Alice manages to be exactly what Jacob needs; to soothe his past demons and even manage to support him. Jacob, for his part, helps Alice in ways that their sessions alone could never accomplish. His Doll was different that His Brat: where Max and Lola Grace were nurturing to one another, Jacob and Alice were more in the obedience and punishments. The couples were similar in many aspects and yet so very different, which makes it so difficult to chose which I prefer. Isabella Starling did a great job in describing these two BDSM relationships and showing their advantages to them. I can't wait to read more from her and to get to know more about her style, and ehr other stories that I'm sure I'll be fully enraptured as I keep going through her library.





I bend her over and she moans out loud. 

"Not here," she begs me. "Fuck, not here, please..."

"Right here," I breathe into her ear. "Right here in the hallway. Where anyone can walk in on us. That's what you get, doll. You wanted people to know, didn't you?"
I lift up her skirt and she gasps as the cool air hits the skin of her thighs. I slap her ass, hard, and she mewls like a little kitten.
"You wanted to brag about us," I groan in her ear. "So here you go, doll, anyone can see us now, they just have to walk outside of the classroom."
"Please!" her voice is desperate as I rip her panties off, discarding the fabric on the floor. She's fucking soaked, her cunt weeping for me.
"Please what?" I ask her roughly, parting her ass and fumbling with my zipper.


"Fuck me," she begs after a moment's silence. "I can't take it, fuck me, Jacob, please..."







0 comments :

Post a Comment