Wednesday, 3 May 2017
Candy Boys Audiobook by Jo Raven
Title: Candy Boys
Author: Jo Raven
Joel and Jethro. Roommates. Total hunks. Inseparable friends. Hot as hell.
Meet my fantasy boyfriends. Aren't they just the sexiest, cutest thing? I know, right? They totally are. They are hot, too hot for a quiet - and obsessed with them - girl working in a bookshop. That'd be me, by the way.
There's also the tiny problem of Joel wanting another girl. And as for Jethro, well...he doesn't do girls. Or maybe he doesn't do relationships. He certainly doesn't do boys, so he isn't doing his best and very male friend...right? Much less his male friend and me at the same time.
So it's fine to crush on them. And write a serial story on my blog in which we are together. All three of us. Whew.
I mean, it's okay. It's perfectly safe. They'll never even know I exist, much less find out about my blog and my secret fantasy about them. Right?
Yeah, that's what I thought, too.
Warning: This book contains two super-hot boys and a nerdy, funny girl who has the hots for them.
Warning 2: This book may set you on fire. Handle with caution.
Warning 3: This book is funny, and dark, and angsty. It is not a love triangle. It is a relationship between three people with a happy ending. Candy Boys is a stand-alone, full-length romance with an HEA.
Jo Raven is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, best known for her series Inked Brotherhood and Damage Control. She writes edgy, contemporary New Adult romance with sexy bad boys and strong-willed heroines. She writes about MME fighters and tattoo artists, dark pasts that bleed into the present, loyalty and raw emotion. Add to that breathtaking suspense, super-hot sex scenes and a happy ending, and you have a Jo Raven® story.
Find all her books here .
Be the first to get your hands on Jo Raven’s new releases & offers, giveaways, previews, and more by signing up here
Meet Jo Raven online – on Facebook
chat with her on Twitter (@AuthorJoRaven)
join her readers group for sneak previews of her covers and stories
Title: Resurrection Series: Legend #3 Author: Kylie Stewart Genre: Arthurian Legend/Fantasy Romance Release Date: September 1...
Title: The Vampire Covenant Series Boxed Set Series: The Vampire Covenant #1-3 Author: Betty Shreffler Genre: Paranorma...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
- Mine by Jenika Snow
- Flutter by L.A. Corvill
- Crescendo by Lana Sky
- Sexy Motherpucker By Lili Valente
- The Baby Clause by Melanie Moreland
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
- Finding Eli by Jake Irons
- Lucky by Lilly Atlas
- Condemned By Him by LM Roberts
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker
- He Lived Next Door by Portia Moore
- Sex Ed by ZB Heller
- Mated In Treason by Christa Paige
- Uncover by Gisele St. Claire
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
- Eve Of Destruction by E. Kay Sims
- If We Fall by K.M. Scott
- Complicated Love by Harper Phoenix
- One Night With A Seal by Tawny Weber & Beth Andrew...
- Kicking Reality by Kat T. Masen
- Craving Bad Anthology
- Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
- The Demon Who Loved Me by Jessie Lane
- Dahlia Donovan Birthday Sale
- Tapped by Liz Crowe
- The Guardians of Ivalice by Laura Catherine
- Teaser Tuesday ~ Siles: A Playboy Liar by S.R. Wat...
- Lightstruck by Liz Crowe
- Jake by Kim Grosso
- Somehow, Some Way by Jennifer Probst
- Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby
- Edge Of Truth By Brynn Kelly
- My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
- Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne
- Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
- Blue Velvet by Natalie Bennett
- Undercover Intentions by Sapphire Knight
- The Way Back Home by Carmen Jenner
- LaClaire Nights by Dori Lavelle
- Plight by K.M. Golland
- Notice by K Webster
- Nuts by Scott Hildreth
- Dark Alley Season 2 Episode 1 by D.S. Wright
- Caveman by Jo Raven
- Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko
- Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan
- The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander
- Crave Me by Stacey Lynn
- Bad Penny by Staci Hart
- Craving His Command by Jenna Jacob
- Chance At Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Dandelion Wishes by Carolyn LaRoche
- Wire by Stevie J. Cole & LP Lovell
- Disgraced by Natasha Knight
- Punched by Jacob Chance
- The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
- Screw You by Kasey Millstead
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Dax by Jessie Cooke
- Devastate by Marley Valentine
- Rock My Body by Lee Piper
- Love Wasted by Shirl Rickman
- Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Where I End by Michelle Dare
- A Fighting Chance by Annie Stone
- Under Her Skin by Aria Cole
- Behind The Wall by Jane Harvey- Berrick
- 100 Proof by Shanora Williams
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy
- Fractured by A.C. Nixon
- Nudes by Sarah Robinson
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice
- Aiding The Dragon by Jessie Donovan
- Trigger by J.L. Drake
- Swear by Adriana Locke
- Fast by Lauren K. McKellar
- Bad Motherpuckers by Lili Valente
- Saints & Thieves by London Miller
- Recluse by Jaycee Ford
- Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux
- Cody by Jessie Cooke
- Love In Silence by Brie Mitchell
- Emilia Part One by Lisa Cardiff
- Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Line by Amie Knight
- Nixon by Xana Jordan & Michelle Rene
- Fathoms Above by Laura Holt
- The Wrong Bed: Naked Pursuit by Jill Monroe
- More Than Love You by Shayla Black
- The Last Guy by Tia Louise & Ilsa Madden-Mills
- His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
- Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund
- Mergers & Acquisitions by Abby Angel
- My Drity Boss by Elaine May
- Forbidden Promises by Katee Robert
- Flirting with the Law by Vanessa Vale
- The Gamble by Eve Carter
- This Dark Light by Nazarea Andrews
- Room Mates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- ▼ May (459)