Author Betty Shreffler - “For a book that will take your heart on an emotional rollercoaster dive into Resurrecting Hope!”
Author Dani Rene - “When Jane told me she's writing a dark romance, I had no doubt she'd absolutely kill it, but this is so much more.”
Socially Book Nerd - “I am in awe of Jane's ability to take a photo inspiration and turn it into something I could have never imagined.”
Wednesday, 3 May 2017
Resurrecting Jane by Jane Anthony
Title: Resurrecting Hope
Author: Jane Anthony
Genre: Contemporary Romance (with Dark Elements)
Release Date: May 1, 2017
Cover Designer: Cover Me Darling
Photographer: Sean Archer
I’m not the woman he claims he loves.
Hope Moon is a figment, a fairy tale. A single mom with sunny smiles on the outside, but whose pitch-black insides are riddled with demons.
I can’t look him in the face, can’t tell him who I am.
If I let my guard down, Jack will find me.
Jack’s wrath left me bound in hell.
Can Hank’s love set me free?
I’ve been hurt.
I’ve been used.
I’ve been betrayed.
But Hank Lawless isn’t a man to be trifled with.
Hope Moon has caught me like a fly in a web. Her gaze is haunted, her moves calculated. There’s more to the dark haired beauty than meets the eye. She’s hiding something.
I need to find a way to break down her defenses.
I vowed to walk beside her through her own personal hell.
But is my love enough to free her from it?
**This book contains mature content and is meant for adults 18+. It contains a trigger warning for graphic scenes of domestic violence and rape. It’s a story about second chances, and overcoming your shattered past by any means necessary. Please take this into account before reading.**
Jane Anthony is a romance author, fist pumping Jersey-girl, and hard rock enthusiast. She resides in the ‘burbs of New Jersey with her husband and children. A lover of Halloween, vintage cars, & coffee, she’s also a cornucopia of useless 80’s knowledge and trivia. When not writing, she’s an avid reader, concert goer, and party planner extraordinaire.
Jane loves hearing from her readers! Connect with her on these social media sites, and don’t be too shy to say hello!
Title: Take Down Author: Dez Burke Genre: Contemporary Romance, Suspense, Comedy Photographer & Model: Leo Taylor She thinks I'm...
Love Under Contract by Sharon C. Cooper Jenkins & Sons Construction Publication Date: March 17, 2017 Genres: Adult, Contempora...
Alpha Squad: Friends & Foes by Lorelei Moone Alpha Squad #2 Publication Date: April 7, 2017 Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Ro...
- Mine by Jenika Snow
- Flutter by L.A. Corvill
- Crescendo by Lana Sky
- Sexy Motherpucker By Lili Valente
- The Baby Clause by Melanie Moreland
- Love My Way by Kate Sterritt
- Finding Eli by Jake Irons
- Lucky by Lilly Atlas
- Condemned By Him by LM Roberts
- Playing For Keeps by Shiloh Walker
- He Lived Next Door by Portia Moore
- Sex Ed by ZB Heller
- Mated In Treason by Christa Paige
- Uncover by Gisele St. Claire
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland
- Eve Of Destruction by E. Kay Sims
- If We Fall by K.M. Scott
- Complicated Love by Harper Phoenix
- One Night With A Seal by Tawny Weber & Beth Andrew...
- Kicking Reality by Kat T. Masen
- Craving Bad Anthology
- Found Underneath by K.L. Kreig
- The Demon Who Loved Me by Jessie Lane
- Dahlia Donovan Birthday Sale
- Tapped by Liz Crowe
- The Guardians of Ivalice by Laura Catherine
- Teaser Tuesday ~ Siles: A Playboy Liar by S.R. Wat...
- Lightstruck by Liz Crowe
- Jake by Kim Grosso
- Somehow, Some Way by Jennifer Probst
- Easy Fortune by Kristen Proby
- Edge Of Truth By Brynn Kelly
- My Best Friend's Ex by Meghan Quinn
- Tomorrow by Haylee Thorne
- Feeble Connections by Meghana Sarathy
- Blue Velvet by Natalie Bennett
- Undercover Intentions by Sapphire Knight
- The Way Back Home by Carmen Jenner
- LaClaire Nights by Dori Lavelle
- Plight by K.M. Golland
- Notice by K Webster
- Nuts by Scott Hildreth
- Dark Alley Season 2 Episode 1 by D.S. Wright
- Caveman by Jo Raven
- Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko
- Daddy Daddy by Demi Donovan
- The Mitus Touch by Stoni Alexander
- Crave Me by Stacey Lynn
- Bad Penny by Staci Hart
- Craving His Command by Jenna Jacob
- Chance At Redemption by Samatha Harris
- Dandelion Wishes by Carolyn LaRoche
- Wire by Stevie J. Cole & LP Lovell
- Disgraced by Natasha Knight
- Punched by Jacob Chance
- The Bad Guy by Celia Aaron
- Screw You by Kasey Millstead
- Ruckus by L.J. Shen
- Dax by Jessie Cooke
- Devastate by Marley Valentine
- Rock My Body by Lee Piper
- Love Wasted by Shirl Rickman
- Shameless by M. Malone & Nana Malone
- Where I End by Michelle Dare
- A Fighting Chance by Annie Stone
- Under Her Skin by Aria Cole
- Behind The Wall by Jane Harvey- Berrick
- 100 Proof by Shanora Williams
- Skirt Chaser by Stacey Kennedy
- Fractured by A.C. Nixon
- Nudes by Sarah Robinson
- Completely Captivated by A.D. Justice
- Aiding The Dragon by Jessie Donovan
- Trigger by J.L. Drake
- Swear by Adriana Locke
- Fast by Lauren K. McKellar
- Bad Motherpuckers by Lili Valente
- Saints & Thieves by London Miller
- Recluse by Jaycee Ford
- Trust Me Forever by Josie Bordeaux
- Cody by Jessie Cooke
- Love In Silence by Brie Mitchell
- Emilia Part One by Lisa Cardiff
- Cheater's Regret by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Line by Amie Knight
- Nixon by Xana Jordan & Michelle Rene
- Fathoms Above by Laura Holt
- The Wrong Bed: Naked Pursuit by Jill Monroe
- More Than Love You by Shayla Black
- The Last Guy by Tia Louise & Ilsa Madden-Mills
- His Dirty Girl by Jax Hart
- Sexy Stranger by Kendall Ryan
- Sexy Bad Daddy by Misti Murphy & Tami Lund
- Mergers & Acquisitions by Abby Angel
- My Drity Boss by Elaine May
- Forbidden Promises by Katee Robert
- Flirting with the Law by Vanessa Vale
- The Gamble by Eve Carter
- This Dark Light by Nazarea Andrews
- Room Mates With Benefits by Nicole Williams
- ▼ May (459)