Blog Archive

Hold Me by LP Lovell




Hold Me, the second book in the Collateral Series by LP Lovell is NOW LIVE!







I’m a former slave. The sister of death. Collateral.
He’s a bad man. A cartel boss— and my everything. I thought I was done being someone’s toy, but I was so very wrong. Safety is nothing more than a premise in my world, and it seems my own sister can’t be trusted. Loyalties will be tested, and even my big bad wolf might not be able to save me this time.
A priceless pawn. A knight in blood stained armor. A love worthy of any sacrifice.
Hate me or hold me?


My rating: 4 of 5 stars







I've read the previous book in this series and it had surprised me. I know what type of books that this author is able to write and have had the chance to read at least one of each, and yet this series, the Collateral series, fits in just about any of the categories i've seen her write in. there was just so much of everything and yet, it really worked for the characters that she created.

Starting this book, Hold Me, i wasn't quite sure where or how it would go. There was so many avenues that this book could go and it went in its own way. Nowhere specific and yet in a predicted path that you know is just perfect for these characters. Anna is still so very broken from her past and finding out that she still has family when all her life she believed she was an orphan was shocking to say the least. When i thought this girl would have chosen one way, she absolutely went another, choosing Raphael when he seems like a stranger himself who even considering his present, wants to protect her.

I'm still wondering whether or not there will be more of this couple after this book - it was that good. I know there can be more of these two, to see just how far they'll go for one another and to find out whether or not Anna will embrace the darkness that exists within Rafe and emulate it. While i expecting something darker, things that i'm used to reading from this author, i was also glad to see that LP Lovell still stuck with the emotional pull that we had the chance of experiencing with the first book.

I'm incredibly curious to find out where this author will go from here- whether she'll continue this couples' story or if she'll find another way to pique our curiosity. One thing is for sure, i'll be truly looking forward to the next book that is to come from her.


https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/8063169-kathleen-r


Contact Us Today: smallgirlandherbooks@gmail.com







Grab Your copy Today!

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Universal – mybook.to/HoldMe



Start the Collateral Series Today!

Free in Kindle Unlimited
Amazon Universal - mybook.to/HateMe
Add to Goodreads - http://bit.ly/2BvIMoA





About LP LOVELL

Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologize for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Follow LP Lovell
Facebook – http://bit.ly/2lUaTHQ
Goodreads – http://bit.ly/2sYnPyU
Twitter - @Authorlplovell


0 comments :

Post a Comment