Blog Archive

Mistaken Identity by M.C. Jackson


Mistaken Identity

by M.C. Jackson
Publication Date: May 16, 2017
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance, Suspense
Design: IndieSage
Photography: Lindee Robinson Photography



The last time I saw my sister was the day before she vanished from my life. I’ve spent the last five years searching for her, clinging to the hope that one day I will find out what happened to her, but every lead has ended up at a dead end.

Until now.

He took me because he thinks I’m Her.

My instinct is to run. I want to fight my way out of there, but I can’t. This man is my only connection to my sister. I’ll do whatever it takes to uncover the truth. Even if it means falling right into the arms of a psychopath.




About M.C. Jackson

M.C Jackson is a wife, mother, reader and author. Her debut release, Mistaken Identity is a psychological romantic suspense full of twists that you won't see coming. When she's not writing or reading, you'll find her spending time with her husband and kids.

0 comments :

Post a Comment