Blog Archive

Royal Player by katie McCoy




Title: Royal Player
Author: Katie McCoy
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: April 27, 2017



Blurb

Charlie Davenport is the bad boy of British tennis - and third in line to the throne. He’s a beast on the courts, and a wild animal in bed (according to all the tabloids). Girls are lining up for chance at his crown jewels, and when I stumble into the wrong Wimbledon dressing room and catch a glimpse of his game, set, AND match, I can see why.

So what’s a little good luck kiss between f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶s̶ strangers? 

I know better than to get involved with a bad boy like Charlie. But now he’s on a winning streak, he thinks I’m his lucky charm - and you know what’s luckier than a kiss?

Everything.

Suddenly, I've got paparazzi on my trail, exes coming out of the woodwork — and you don’t know ‘cutthroat’ until you’ve seen a pack of hungry socialites set loose near the Royal Family.

I’m in way over my head, and even worse - I’m falling in love.  Can this American girl win her Prince Charming? Or will we both crash out of the championships in flames?

Wimbledon-meets-The Prince and Me in this hilarious, sexy new romance from Katie McCoy!







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio

Katie McCoy is a self proclaimed sushi addict, Cardinals baseball fanatic, and lover of all things theatrical. A St. Louis native transplanted to Brooklyn, she acts, sings, and shakes her booty when she isn't writing books about hot men and the girls who love them.



Author Links

FACEBOOK
GOODREADS


Giveaway

0 comments :

Post a Comment