Blog Archive

Suddenly Us by Marie Skye



TITLE: Suddenly Us 
AUTHOR: Marie Skye









Gwen
Love. Who needs that? Who would want that? Who hasn't had their heart split in two, because they were never their first option, and damn sure  their second. I have. But I stayed. Why did I stay? It was love. I wanted to finally feel that I was wanted. It didn't matter if he thought I was worthless. It didn't matter if he degraded me, because he felt like it. Any love is better than no love...right?

Hawkins
Every day, I'm haunted and tormented. When, I look in the mirror I see a failure. A failure that let people that needed me down. I worry that it will happen again. If it happens to the people I care about the most, I don't think I could live with myself. Can I put my torturous past behind me and start to enjoy life? Especially now that I have a reason to live it?

Warning: Certain Scenes May cause a Trigger, or make you uncomfortable. If it does, then I did my job. You've been warned.















Marie Skye is your average career driven woman by day, and a hidden lover of all things dirty by night. Or, as she likes to say, professional by day; author whore by night.
​If it's dark, and full of inappropriate material. She's attracted to it. She prefers making her character’s work for their happy ever after, if they get one, and she has no problem making sure they endure every obstacle to try to get there. She's known as not having a filter, and if she's asked for an opinion, be prepared to get a response that's most likely a mixture of sarcasm and bluntness.
Marie is the type of person that can be friends with anyone, but if you have cake, you're pretty much her best friend.








0 comments :

Post a Comment