Blog Archive

Dark Hearts by Micalea Smeltzer




Title: Dark Hearts
Series: Light in the Dark #3
Author: Micalea Smeltzer
Genre: New Adult
Release Date: January 24, 2017



Blurb

I’ve learned that not everything is what it seems. If you start to look too close, you uncover things people don’t want you to see. It’s why I hide. It’s why no one knows the real me. But he sees me. He sees the darkness in my heart but he’s not afraid, because he’s like me. They say opposites attract, but we’re proof that like-and-like are a far more potent combination.

 Novalee Clarke is hiding from a past she wants to leave behind, and Jacen Kensington is running from his.
 

The thing about hiding and running is eventually the thing you’re trying to escape catches up to you.

And when it does?

 It changes everything.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Trailer




Also Available


Free

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU
B&N / KOBO / iBOOKS



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



Author Bio


Hi. I’m Micalea. Ma-call-e-uh. Weird name, I know. My mom must’ve known I was going to be odd even in the womb. I’ve written a lot of books. Like a lot. Don’t ask me how many, I don’t remember at this point. I have an unhealthy addiction to Diet Coke but I can’t seem to break the habit. I listen to way too much music and hedgehogs have taken over my life. Crazy is the word that best sums up my life, but it’s the good kind of crazy and I wouldn’t change it for anything.



Author Links

0 comments :

Post a Comment