Blog Archive

Torn Between Two by Mia Kayla




Title: Torn Between Two
Series: Torn Duet #1
Author: Mia Kayla
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 23, 2017



Blurb

I believe in fairy tales — the kind where a knight in shining armor sweeps me off my feet. Coming from a broken home, fairy tales housed the hope I clung to. Never in my life did I imagine two knights coming into my life— two knights that wore very different armor.

A rockstar versus a lawyer.
Fast and furious versus deliberate and calculated.
Intense and passionate versus strong and devoted.
Chaos versus stability.

I fell in love with one in the craziness of a concert.
I fell in love with the other in the silence of his compassion.

And now I am Torn Between Two.





Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU





Coming Soon



Releasing February 13, 2017

Life is made up of choices.
Single choices like bricks laid out in a path. A path that leads to your future.

At twenty four years old, I would have never guessed I would be stuck between two men—two men from opposite spectrums of the universe.
Their lives, their worlds, their demeanor is as different as the darkest of nights and the lightest of days.

I love them both, but I have to choose.
There is only one choice I can make.
And I choose forever.





Pre-order Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio

Mia Kayla is a New Adult/Contemporary Romance writer who lives in Illinois. She is the wife to the husband of the year and mommy to three unbelievable cute little girls who have multiplied her grey hairs.

In her free time she loves reading romance novels, jamming to boy bands, catching up on celebrity gossip and designing flowers for weddings.

Most of the time, she can be caught on the train with her nose in a book sporting a cheeky grin because the main characters finally get their happily-ever-after at the end.

She loves reading about happy endings but has more fun writing them.

Reading Order:

FOREVER AFTER SERIES
MARRY ME FOR MONEY - Book 1
LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE - Book 2
FOREVER LOVE SERIES
THE SCHEME - Book 1
NAUGHTY NOT NICE - Book 2



Author Links
GOODREADS
WEBSITE




Torn Between Two (The Torn Duet, #1)Torn Between Two by Mia Kayla
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Torn Between Two
Author: Mia Kayla







Where is the second part and how fast can I get my hands on it? So many questions and so very few answers that I know will be answered in the conclusion and I can't wait to read it. My introduction to Mia Kayla was a smash and even though it was entirely different from what I had thought (I honestly thought it would end up as a trio at one point), I'll be the first to scream out just how worth the time it was to enjoy every second of this book. Sam, the seemingly immature at times pastry chef, meet two very hot and very different men - Hawke, the rough and wild rockstar, and Josh, the thoughtful and stable lawyer. She needs to make a choice between them, only how do you choose between two men who make her feel more alive than she's ever felt before?

<4 br="" breath="" dreams="" taking="">


It was an exciting journey and I enjoyed every moment. These were two very different relationships that had different dynamics - I don't know how Sam will choose between Hawke and Josh, and I don't envy her, but it was quite the adventure. Mia Kayla is definitely an author that I'll look forward to her next releases.

  


View all my reviews

0 comments :

Post a Comment