Blog Archive

Heathered Country by GM Scherbert


Title: Heathered Country
Series: Devil's Iron MC #6
Author: GM Scherbert
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: February 25, 2017






Heather
When I got pregnant with Sophie, I worried our lives would never get better. We spent years on the run from the man that swore he’d take her from me.
When I met Country, for the first time in years I felt true fear. I knew my heart and soul were in trouble and I wasn’t sure if I could trust myself, especially with this man. 
Country was kind and laid back but that was part of the problem. What if the kind of love I needed was something he could never give me?
Country
My life was easy now after moving to Chicago from Texas. Predictable. 
When I met my spitfire, that all changed. I couldn’t wrap my head around my feelings for her, but my cock wasn’t confused one bit. I wanted her. Her every want and every desire were mine for the taking.
I was willing to do whatever it took to have her, even if what she needed was something I never thought I could do to someone, especially a woman. 
But, for her, I’ll find a way.












GM Scherbert was born on a brisk late April morning and grew up in a small town in the Midwest but, quickly decided that was not the life for her. She quickly moved away for college and thought better of returning to that small town on a long term basis. City living is defiantly the life for her...
GMs day job working with people on the Autism spectrum keeps her on the go most of the time. That is when her three small daughters and husband are not pulling her in different directions.
Gm is the kind of gal who is quirky, unique, smutty, crazy, hard to hate, harder to love. She has taken her love for telling stories to the next level by putting her hat in the romance writing game. 
If you are interested in romance with twists and some darker themes Author GM Scherbert will be right up your alley.


HOSTED BY:

0 comments :

Post a Comment