Blog Archive

Honored: The Mountain Man’s Babies by Frankie Love




Title: Honored: The Mountain Man’s Babies
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 6, 2017



Blurb

When my cousin Jax bails me out after a bar fight, I head to his middle-of-nowhere cabin.
Not my first choice—but who knows, maybe I’ll become a real fucking mountain man.

I’m not the only person staying at Jax’s  place.
His wife’s cousin, Honor, is here too.
Suddenly this mountain is looking a hell of a lot better.

When Honor tells me her life is complicated it’s the understatement of the century.
Besides having a tender heart and the face of an angel, she’s a sister-wife, on the run from her ex, desperate to give her children a better life.

I’ve spent the last few years fucking around while Honor’s been raising her babies.
It’s time for me to get my shit together.
No one thinks Honor should get involved with another man, especially a man like me.

But they don’t understand—Honor is my woman now.
And I’m not leaving this mountain until I have her.






Purchase Links

99c for a limited time only

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

 ❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links

FACEBOOK
GOODREADS GROUP
INSTAGRAM
AMAZON



Honored The Mountain Man's Babies Honored The Mountain Man's Babies by Frankie Love
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Honored
Author: Frankie Love




Not being my first novel from the Mountain Men Babies series that I've read from Frankie Love, i was pretty sure of what to expect from this novel and still wanting that element of surprise. While i may not have been enthralled by all of her books, many have caught my attention and made me want to read so much more; morbid curiosity about the men and women that make this desolate mountain very captivating? Probably, otherwise i never would have kept reading this series; and i'm not saying that in a bad or evil way either. Honored took a completely different turn from all the other novels from this series, introducing us to two new characters that have some ties to those we've previously met in the past. Needing a better life for herself and her children, Honor left the compound/cult that she was forced into by her 'husband' and 'sister-wives', hoping that her sister, Harper, can help her in a time of need. The last thing she would have expected was her intense attraction to Hawke, a man who breathes and seems to drag trouble where he goes, no matter what his good intention seem to be. But when his cousin, Jax, bails him out of jail, Hawke ends up under the safe roof as Honor, unable to stay away from the girl who went through too much in too short a time and her babies.





If you've ever had the chance to read one of Frankie Love's novels before, especially those of the Mountain Men, you know there's going to be insta-love. The kind of love that will make you think you live it, breathe and survive the other person. Then depend on them for your well being and hoping against all hope that things will work out considering all the horrible circumstances, which is what happened to both Honor and Hawke. Their lives are a mess - there's no other way of describing the epic failure at what's happened to them before they got together. But it's funny how a conclusion, a love so profound will change everything they saw as being a downfall and made them see a future that is possible. Which i found refreshing to an extent - to see love so unconditional that everything else around them ceases to exist. Of course, everything that they were running from always manages to catch up at one point or another, but never did they fail each other. Different from her previous books, Honored was a good read that was the adventurous short read that i needed and now that my curiosity is even more piqued about these mountain men and their women, i can't wait to find out whose story she'll be working on next.



View all my reviews


0 comments :

Post a Comment