Blog Archive

Illicit by Ava Harrison





Title: Illicit
Author: Ava Harrison
Genre: Coming of Age
Release Date: April 7, 2017



Blurb

I was never supposed to see him again.
One night of passion with a complete stranger.
My last tryst before senior year.
But I was lost the moment his tempting lips were on my skin.
His intense touch on my body.



It should have ended there.



But he’s not a stranger.
He’s my history teacher.
And wanting him is against the rules.
Off limits.
Forbidden.



Illicit.













Purchase Links



99c for a limited time



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU


Free in Kindle Unlimited










Author Bio

Ava Harrison is a New Yorker, born and bred.

When she’s not journaling her life, you can find her window shopping, cooking dinner for her family, or curled up on her couch reading a book.




Author Links



Illicit Illicit by Ava Harrison
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Illicit
Author: Ava Harrison

  




Never in a million years would i have thought that i could have been as moved as i was when i read Ava Harrison's Illicit. This taboo teacher/student romance novel had my blood pumping and wanting it to keep going even when the last page flipped and had me feeling as though i was abandoned... yes, i said it. Abandoned. Why? Because when that last page rolled up, i had to admit that the story was over and it's the last thing i wanted.

  



To say that this book was hot is an understatement. I couldn't get enough. Lynn and Carson's chemistry is undeniable, and i rooted for them to make it. As short as this review is, trust me, every moment that i spend reading it was a thrill. It had many elements going for it, drama, angst, forbidden romances and always trying to deny the feelings that exist between two people who wish they could fight it. As the first novel i've read from Ava Harrison, i can't wait to read more from her in the future.





View all my reviews


0 comments :

Post a Comment