Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Pet by Isabella Starling


Title: Pet 
Author: Isabella Starling 
Genre: Dark Menage Romance









My name is Pet.
I follow directions.
I bend at the waist.
I’m a good girl. The perfect pet for my master. I do as I’m told, and I do it really fucking well. That’s why King keeps me. I take care of his needs, he takes care of mine. And if I’m really good, I get a load of cum right down my throat for my efforts.
And when I’m not?
When I’m a bad pet, King punishes me.
He slaps me. 
He whips me. 
He hurts me.
One day, I know King will go too far. I’ve grown afraid of him. I fear him as much as I crave his cock in my slutty snatch. 
One day, King will kill me.
I’m afraid that day will come soon.
Especially if my master finds out what a bad pet I’ve been…















Isabella Starling started out as a voracious reader of dark romance, and has since evolved her love of reading into writing dark, twisted romantic tales. When not spending time with her boyfriend, two cats & a Labrador pup, she's chatting away to author friends and plotting her next release.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fate by Gisele St. Claire

Title: Fate  Author: Gisele St. Claire  Genre: Romance  Pete The Killarny Estate is getting ready for the Wate...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com