Who Are We?

Thursday, 12 January 2017

Game Winning Catch by Roxy Sinclaire

   Roxy Sinclaire-Banner.jpg

   Game Winning Catch: A Secret Baby Sports Romance
   By
   Roxy Sinclaire

   Release Date: January 12th, 2017
   Genre: Steamy Contemporary Romance, Sports Romance
Hosted By:    Chance Promotions

   AMAZON:








   Game Winning Catch 400x600.jpg





   SYNOPSIS

   I don't play dirty, I play to win.


   "The more innocent a girl looks, the wilder she is in bed ... and that goes    double for Natalie"

   I went to see my childhood idol but instead I saw the girl I could never    forget. People always say there's always one that got away, and for me that    was Natalie. We spent one amazing summer together but then I never saw her    again ... until now.

   "Good girls love bad boys always seemed like such a cliche saying to me."

   From the moment I saw him on my doorstep I knew I was his, whether I wanted    to or not. Our time together was sinfully sweet but also short, as we both    knew it had to come to an end. Only for me, it was just the beginning, as    after Chris left I found out I'm pregnant with his child.

   Full-length standalone novel. No cliffhanger, no cheating & a    GUARANTEED happy ending!


   ____________________________________________________



   ABOUT THE AUTHOR

   Roxy Sinclaire writes steamy, suspenseful, romantic stories as the main    genre, and this includes a variety of different topics. Some of these    include dark romances, action packed romances, mafia romances, and many    more. She currently works in customer relations in New York City, but is    trying to fulfill her passion in writing and eventually have her dream job    become a reality.

NEWSLETTER    I WEBSITE    I    FACEBOOK    I FACEBOOK GROUP    I TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wrong by Jana Aston

Wrong Jana Aston Publication date: October 7th 2015 Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance I have a history of picking the wrong gu...

2017 Reading Challenge

2017 Reading Challenge
Kathleen has completed her goal of reading 275 books in 2017!
hide

Kathleen's bookshelf: currently-reading

Wicked Favor
tagged: currently-reading

goodreads.com

AmazonGC Banner