Blog Archive

Wilder by Frankie Love




Title: Wilder
Author: Frankie Love
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: January 12, 2017



Blurb

The night I meet Stella, everything changes.

 Somehow in the course of an evening, this sexy city girl not only gets my mountain man c*ck, but she captures my heart.

 I have to have her.

 But the next day, it all comes to a crashing halt.

 Literally.

 My life isn’t just mine anymore—now I have my brother’s babies to think about.

 Our lives were already going in different directions … I have to show her this mountain is the place she belongs.
 


Darling Reader,

 This story has true love written all over it. It's dirty, sweet, and WILD(ER) than the last. The cast from TIMBER and BUCKED are back in this novella that was written with you in mind. Treat yourself, sweetie!

 xo, frankie






Purchase Links

Only 99c

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio

Frankie Love writes sexy stories about bad boys and mountain men.

 ❤Get ready to fall in love ... you deserve it!❤



Author Links


My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Title: Wilder
Author: Frankie Love








This is the second novel I read from Frankie Love in The Mountain Men's Babies series, the first being Buck and Rosie's story. While I didn't hate the story, I didn't love it either, leaving me on the fence as to how to phrase my review. I still found some the same problems with Wilder that I did with Buck 0 I had troubles fully connection with the characters and there were times when I thought that the story was rushed, even though I'm aware that it's a short story. Having met at a bar in the hotel that neither knew their reasons for being there were almost identical, Dean and Stella have a torrid affair that has lasting results on both their lives.




Frankie Love knows how to make her men both alphas and sensitive 'bears' that know what their women need even before they know themselves. These men are what women dream about: hot, sexy, naughty, looking for a long term relationship and a family. The added bonus? These men aren't afraid to tell the women how they feel about them. Wilder is one of those books that kept me on the fence since I loved the story itself and the idea of it, but I had so much troubles completely connection with the characters and some of the things that happened to them. However, I still enjoy Frankie Love's writing and will absolutely be reading more from her in the future.






View all my reviews

0 comments :

Post a Comment