Blog Archive

Cold Cole Heart by K Webster

Cold Cole Heart

by K Webster
  Publication Date: November 14, 2018
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Dark Romance


Read for FREE in KindleUnlimited: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU | Paperback

I once was a hero. Until she kept me as her captive, tortured me, and killed my brothers. She bred a monster. Nothing could stop me from seeking revenge. But it was over so quickly—her easy death a mercy she didn’t deserve. For a decade, the burning rage of what she did has transformed into something uncontrollable. Something I want to feed. Something I crave to unleash. I want to make her pay. Over and over and over again. Finding the evil, spoiled women sates my ravenous, vengeful soul. I hunt. I capture. I destroy. Slowly. So slowly. One, two, three, four, five… And now six. I’m wicked and sadistic. I am Cold Cole Heart. My mission is death and their payment to me has come due. Number six thinks she is different. Yet when I look at her, I see them. She will pay. They always do.

About K. Webster

K Webster is the author of dozens romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she’s active on social media connecting with her readers. Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found in front of her computer chasing her next idea and taking action. She looks forward to the day when she will see one of her titles on the big screen.

0 comments :

Post a Comment