Blog Archive

Hard To Leave by S. Jones




Title: Hard to Leave
Series: Hard Series #3
Author: S. Jones
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Cover Design: Letitia Hasser, RBA Designs
Photo: Lindee Robinson
Models: Daria Rottenberk & Brian Boyton
Release Date: December 3, 2018



Blurb

Chloe

I was a single mother with nothing to offer him. The last thing I needed was a complication in my life.

My heart was off limits, but it didn’t take long for him to wear me down with his gorgeous smile and charming ways.

I was a fool to think we could last.

Even though I did the right thing for the wrong reason, it didn’t matter in the end.

Secrets always have a way of coming out, and I was keeping the biggest one of all.

Jack

I was living the good life. Or so I thought. Until I stumbled into a little Carolina diner for a cup of coffee, and my word started to shift and change in a way that I never saw coming.

I thought she would be mine forever.

Until her ex reappeared back in her life.

They say that every story should have a happy ending, but I would settle for a happy middle, because I’m not sure we’ll even make it to the end.


ADD TO GOODREADS




Excerpt

“Chloe,” I sighed, feeling my control snap. “I want to take my time with you. I want to appreciate every inch of you.” I brought my hand up to the back of her neck, loving the feel of her skin underneath my fingertips. “I want you,” I said holding her gaze. “All of you.”

She closed her eyes momentarily, as I tenderly caressed her skin. “We have all night, Jack.” Her voice was quiet, almost pained. “And I want to remember everything about tonight in case it’s the only one we have.” She blinked up at me, her eyes blazed with heat. “Give me something to remember.” 






Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


S. Jones lives in Upstate, N.Y. with her husband, her two teenage children, and her adorable golden retriever Marley. She is a wine lover, coffee drinker, domestic chef, housekeeper, chauffeur, dog walker and world traveler...Oh and she is also a hopeless romantic! When she's not doing laundry, mowing her lawn or taking care of her family, you can usually find her on the computer planning out her next vacation, having a drink with her friends or reading a nice juicy book. 


Author Links






0 comments :

Post a Comment